Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Carpy
Execution tomorrow YAY!!
by Carpy
March 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM

This is good news.  I went to school with this psycho bastard.  He beat his grandma, raped, burglarized, bullied, tortured animals, the whole nine yards before he even got out of middle school.   My husbands nephew started running with him at 15, got busted and his parents told the cops to keep him.  This was back in the day when they didn't send teens to juvi, just regular county time.  Fortunately that cured him.  Gonna go add my comment.

Email

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Prison officials have moved a condemned killer from death row in Chillicothe to the state death house in southern Ohio ahead of Wednesday’s execution.

FREDERICK-TREESH-2013.JPG View full size Frederick Treesh in 2013  

Inmate Frederick Treesh was sentenced to die for the 1994 shooting death of a security guard following a multistate crime spree. Authorities say he shot 58-year-old Henry Dupree during a robbery of an adult book store in Eastlake on Aug. 27, 1994.

The state parole board voted unanimously against sparing Treesh, and Gov. John Kasich denied his request for mercy.

Treesh blames his actions on his cocaine addiction. Prosecutors say the crimes were intentional.

Treesh arrived at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.

Emai

Replies

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    March 5, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    I find it disgusting that you would celebrate the impending death of another human. But hey, that's just my opinion.
  • IhaveHisjoy
    March 5, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I wonder how some ppl get to be so evil?!

• godsgirl26
    March 5, 2013 at 7:09 PM

People like him make me sick ugh.

• TruthSeeker.
    March 5, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I am not in support of the death penalty and can't be happy someone is going to die by state sanctioned murder.

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    March 5, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Easy to say when you didn't know him. 

Quoting LauraKW:

I find it disgusting that you would celebrate the impending death of another human. But hey, that's just my opinion.

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    March 5, 2013 at 7:15 PM

He was a natural born killer. 

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

I wonder how some ppl get to be so evil?!

• Kelseyciarah
    March 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Agree with the first comment.

Although, sickos like him really should be severely tortured for the rest of their lives, not killed.

I'm pro-life, I don't believe any human being should lawfully be able to kill another, but I damn sure believe in torturing the shit out of scumbags like this.

• FromAtoZ
    March 5, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I do not support the killing of people.

By not supporting this does not, in any way, mean I support what the person has done.

• LindaClement

When Ted Bundy was executed, my sister threw a party called a Bundy-Q...

Yes, it was the drugs that did it. Sure.

• survivorinohio

Quoting Kelseyciarah:

Agree with the first comment.

Although, sickos like him really should be severely tortured for the rest of their lives, not killed.

I'm pro-life, I don't believe any human being should lawfully be able to kill another, but I damn sure believe in torturing the shit out of scumbags like this.

See I dont think torture is preferable at all.  I think that execution is practical in some cases of evil but torture makes the torturer evil.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN