Replies

• tscritch
    February 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I saw this on FB and it made me laugh!!

• wickedfiress
    February 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • Momniscient
    February 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Willy Wonka makes the world a better place :)

I got it off FB.

Quoting tscritch:

• Momniscient
    February 20, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Ha!

If only Rick Santorum were correct.

• tscritch
    February 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM

It's true, he does!!

Quoting Momniscient:

Willy Wonka makes the world a better place :)

I got it off FB.

Quoting tscritch:

• romalove
    February 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM

LOL

How many of those who are worried about mainstreaming gay people say that if we make that a viable choice it will make more people choose it?

I always wonder about those people....I mean, I'm as strong a supporter of gay rights as you will find, but I love men and won't be gay no matter who can marry who.  LOL

• Clairwil
    February 20, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    Quoting romalove:

LOL

How many of those who are worried about mainstreaming gay people say that if we make that a viable choice it will make more people choose it?

I always wonder about those people....I mean, I'm as strong a supporter of gay rights as you will find, but I love men and won't be gay no matter who can marry who.  LOL

Have you noticed how often anonymous forums have threads full of women who say they want to try having sex with another woman?

If it was more acceptable for people to be homosexual, I think more of those posters would have tried it, when young adults, before they got trapped into a marriage.

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    February 20, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I know ! I don't think they understand !
    Being interested in men won't change for me no matter what happens with gays,lesbians,SS marriage.

Quoting romalove:

LOL

• romalove
    February 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting romalove:

LOL

Have you noticed how often anonymous forums have threads full of women who say they want to try having sex with another woman?

If it was more acceptable for people to be homosexual, I think more of those posters would have tried it, when young adults, before they got trapped into a marriage.

Anonymity certainly makes it easier to say things you might not otherwise say.

Do you think there are way more people who are gay or bisexual than we acknowledge because they are fearful of acknowledging it themselves?

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    February 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM