Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
survivorinohio
One of the things I love about cm
February 19, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I very much appreciate the opportunity to get to know a lot of women who impress me as being smarter than me,  I dont have a life where I meet a lot of those kind of people face to face lol. 

Thank you !

Replies

• survivorinohio
    February 19, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Sorry I hit enter first if you opened an empty post:(

• Traci_Momof2
    February 19, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I agree, and add that I don't meet a lot of people period.  lol  Also, the people I do know in real life aren't very eager to discuss a lot of the hot issues.  Not to mention that cm gives me a much wider variety of viewpoints than I could ever encounter in real life.

• Woodbabe
    February 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I agree! I love the interactions here because you certain don't find people in real life willing and able to sit and have a real conversation!

• SuperChicken
    February 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I've had some great conversation in here, even when we're disagreeing.    Conversations that wouldn't be polite in a general social setting, or that were simply absurd by still entertaining.  I'm not here consistently, and yet no one says I shouldn't participate (as I've seen happen in other groups).    I appreciate that.

• Debmomto2girls
    February 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    This

Quoting Woodbabe:

I agree! I love the interactions here because you certain don't find people in real life willing and able to sit and have a real conversation!

• Radarma
    by Radarma
    February 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Nice post, don't underestimate yourself though.

I am very grateful for our cyber cafe as well.

HUGS YOUS.

• stacymomof2
    February 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I spend most of my off time with my kids while my husband works.  It's awesome to get real talk in between homework and bathtime, and especially after the girls are in bed and it's just me and the TV!

I learn a lot from people here.  It's awesome.

• parentalrights1
    February 19, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    I like that motherfuckers can't cut me off in the middle of a sentence and dominate the conversation on the internet
  • survivorinohio
    February 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Quoting parentalrights1:

I like that motherfuckers can't cut me off in the middle of a sentence and dominate the conversation on the internet

LOL!!!  I do agree though and it is nice.

• Radarma
    by Radarma
    February 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Quoting parentalrights1:

good

LOVE THIS!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN