Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
jazzieshari
Toddlers in tierras
February 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Hay I wanna know others opinions on this subject. Would u or do u think it's okay to put make up on a toddler or even a young child. I personally feel that it's not a good idea and would really like to hear what other people think as well.

Replies

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    February 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I think child pageants are disgusting.

• FromAtoZ
    February 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I would never, NEVER, have had any one of my daughters ever take part in a pageant.  Especially the glitz and glam ones.

• Ziva65
    by Ziva65
    February 18, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I wouldn't do it.

I don't even let my daughter on the schools dance team because of the suggestive outfits and moves. Not for us.

• jazzieshari
    February 18, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    Yeah I agree I watch that show and I just feel sorry for the kids because u can tell they are uncomfortable and not only that they are acting way to grown. I have a son but when I do have a daughter I would never want her to be portrayed in that way.
  • wowguildmomma
    February 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I wouldn't do this to my daughter. But I know some who have thier kids wearing makeup everyday and shaving by age 5. I don't understand their reasons as I have never been one for makeup. 

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    February 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    Tiaras , not Tierras.
    I don't like beauty pageants at all and even less if they are for little girls. They make them wear make up ! That's just wrong. And they give them the idea that how you look is so important. That's also wrong.
  • lga1965
    by lga1965
    February 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    Shaving ? 5 year olds don't have hair to shave ....Yikes !

Quoting wowguildmomma:

I wouldn't do this to my daughter. But I know some who have thier kids wearing makeup everyday and shaving by age 5. I don't understand their reasons as I have never been one for makeup. 

• tscritch
    February 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I wouldn't put my daughters in them personally. My bff has her daughter in natural pageants. While it isn't for me, I support her in her decision to do it.

• mymanben
    February 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    I hate makeup. I don't even wear it unless its a wedding or something. Natural pageant where they can wear their own clothes and no make up? Maybe. Toddlers and Tiaras NO WAY
  • Kylie819
    February 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    I would not do pageants.

But I would put makeup on a 5-year-old for dance or theatre.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts