Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
btamilee
Snow...
February 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Replies

• WesternNYmom
    February 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Good advice. Also remember, to only run your generator outside your home or garage. Every year I read stories where people have died from carbon monoxide due to running a generator in their home or attached garage. I have also read a few stories where people have burned their houses down, because they ran these things too close to the house.

Quoting Goodwoman614:

PLEASE remember to never let your car warm up in the garage, or start it up & let it run outside, while you're shoveling it out.

• meriana
    by meriana
    February 10, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Wow. So glad I don't have to deal with that!  We don't get a lot of snow here thank goodness, I hate driving in it. Wouldn't it be great if the snow would just learn to stay OFF the roads, driveways and parking lots?

• JP-StrongForTwo
    February 10, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Lol i miss that shit. I was a kid though. I bet it wasn't fun for my parents. but i used to LOVE IT when drifts happened! we would jump in them! 

• glitterteaz
    February 10, 2013 at 1:52 PM

but it didn't make your puppy freak out that was what I was talking about lol

Quoting btamilee:

The snow was quiet, but I have to say....the 50 mph winds blowing it into the windows, made for interesting sounds.  Kept me up most of the night...that, and I could hear my big old oak tree creaking in te cold and wind...

Quoting glitterteaz:

here, we have a severe thunder storm and our tiny dog has cried to get in bed with us lol wish we had quiet snow!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN