February 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Replies

• gammie
    by gammie
    February 9, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Wow is all I can say. 

• mehamil1
    February 9, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Alright, the man is not crazy. This is even more terrifying than I thought. 

• taniamorse85
    February 9, 2013 at 2:08 AM

I'm going to save this to read after they get this son of a bitch (hope that is really soon).  I'm getting enough of him right now just by watching the news.

• mehamil1
    February 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM

After reading through most of that, no wonder they want him dead. Holy shit the LAPD is corrupt as all hell! 

Still doesn't excuse killing innocent people though. I have a much better understanding about why he did this. 

• Mipsy
    by Mipsy
    February 9, 2013 at 3:17 AM
    Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.

Quoting mehamil1:

• krysstizzle
    February 9, 2013 at 3:42 AM

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

He's bad. The LAPD is just as awful. 

Quoting Mipsy:

Agreed. Murdering others solves nothing and he is no better than those he is angry with. He's worse.

Quoting mehamil1:

• Mipsy
    by Mipsy
    February 9, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    Yes, what he's doing is worse.

Quoting krysstizzle:

One man who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

• crazytexan
    February 9, 2013 at 5:15 AM
    bump to read later
  • mehamil1
    February 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I do not think Revenge solves anything. But after reading his manifesto, I get why he's doing it. I wonder why this hasn't happened before. 

He is the symptom of a much larger problem within the LAPD. He's not worse. He's the outcome of what happens when a giant institution royally fucks up and acts with impunity and punishes those who speak out against it. 

Quoting Mipsy:
    Yes, what he's doing is worse.
    Quoting krysstizzle:

One an who murdered 3 people (which is despicable, no arguments) is worse than an entire instututionalized department corrupt to the core, a department charged with protecting and serving the peace the routinely engages in corrupt and despicable actions, that beat the powerless and laugh about death. Worse than that? 

Quoting Mipsy:
    Quoting mehamil1:

• soonergirl980
    February 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM

He's worse than the LAPD he's going around murdering innocent people and he's not done he is a disgusting human being. He doesn't just laugh about death he causes it. He is evil.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting Mipsy:

Quoting mehamil1:

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN