Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
glitterteaz
link to uncensored Dorner manifesto
February 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Replies

• glitterteaz
    February 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Then by your very own definition you know he is not a cold blooded killer. You just like using the phrase! He is just hunting his enemy just like the good soldier he was trained to be. It is personal there is a lot of emotion to the reasons why. Cold Blooded has no other reason than just a kill for a kill

Quoting soonergirl980:

really thats the definition of a cold-blooded killer they just kill no ryhme or reason I would think it means they kill without care for the person they are killing no emotion or lack of empthy for their victim. SMH

Quoting glitterteaz:

apparently you do not understand definitions cold blooded killers do so at random no rhyme or reason. Calculated killers have strategized and thoroughly planned out agendas. Does that help you know the difference? smh

Quoting soonergirl980:

Most killers believe they have reasons for killing doesn't make them any less cold blooded or evil.

Quoting glitterteaz:

I consider it a more of a calculated killer than cold blooded. He has reasons for his actions cold blooded killers do not. Big difference

Quoting soonergirl980:

You are right he is just a cold blooded killer.

Quoting glitterteaz:

The news is making him out to be crazy he is anything but.

Quoting taniamorse85:

I'm going to save this to read after they get this son of a bitch (hope that is really soon).  I'm getting enough of him right now just by watching the news.

• soonergirl980
    February 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM

What exactly did Michelle Kwan or her fiancee ever do to become his enemy or to be hunted? Seriously that people are defending him in anyway is so disgusting.

Quoting glitterteaz:

Then by your very own definition you know he is not a cold blooded killer. You just like using the phrase! He is just hunting his enemy just like the good soldier he was trained to be. It is personal there is a lot of emotion to the reasons why. Cold Blooded has no other reason than just a kill for a kill

Quoting soonergirl980:

really thats the definition of a cold-blooded killer they just kill no ryhme or reason I would think it means they kill without care for the person they are killing no emotion or lack of empthy for their victim. SMH

Quoting glitterteaz:

apparently you do not understand definitions cold blooded killers do so at random no rhyme or reason. Calculated killers have strategized and thoroughly planned out agendas. Does that help you know the difference? smh

Quoting soonergirl980:

Most killers believe they have reasons for killing doesn't make them any less cold blooded or evil.

Quoting glitterteaz:

I consider it a more of a calculated killer than cold blooded. He has reasons for his actions cold blooded killers do not. Big difference

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting taniamorse85:

I'm going to save this to read after they get this son of a bitch (hope that is really soon).  I'm getting enough of him right now just by watching the news.

• ashellbell
    February 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    Again, who's defending this man?

Quoting soonergirl980:

What exactly did Michelle Kwan or her fiancee ever do to become his enemy or to be hunted? Seriously that people are defending him in anyway is so disgusting.

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting taniamorse85:

• glitterteaz
    February 10, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Is your crazy getting in the way or your understanding? NO ONE is defending him what he is doing is inexcusable. We  are saying we get why he is so mad. We understand the man is tired of the injustices he sees at the LAPD.  We ALL wish he picked another way to handle the situation. What did they do to him? Absolutely nothing but it got a big message to the parent didn't it? Yes, it did. Was it right? No, but was his intent clear? Yes, to a thinking person it is very clear what he is doing. The man is not crazy he is calculative and manipulative. He was a soldier, a cop and highly trained to do maximum damage. He is in combat mode sparked by the LAPD. 

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting taniamorse85:

• glitterteaz
    February 10, 2013 at 1:40 AM

anyone who understands why he is mad apparently

Quoting ashellbell:

Again, who's defending this man?

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting taniamorse85:

• viv212
    by viv212
    February 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM
    Wow. That's embarrassing for those people. And obviously not helping Dorner's cause at all.

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

Quoting viv212:

The comments on that fb page made by people who are actually applauding his actions made me cry and my stomach churn. It is disgusting. Stating that those who are not AA would not understand that they will do ANYTHING to get to "you" and if tha means killing your wife and kids so be it.

It is very very disturbing. There is even a blog touting him as a great American hero.
  • viv212
    by viv212
    February 10, 2013 at 1:47 AM
    I doubt there will be. If someone tried this same route, the LAPD can take them down with a quickness. They can't do this with Dorner because he is trained and skilled.

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

Quoting ashellbell:

It is sick. People really think like this. I am so afraid copy cats are going to come ou of this. :(

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN