Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
pamelax3
Mom pleads guilty to allowing men to repeatedly molest her 6-year-old daughter (Photos)
February 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Dalina Nicholas, 36, from Jacksonville Beach, Fla. pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to allowing her 6-year-old daughter to be repeatedly molested and sexually abused in exchange for drugs and money.

The charges against the Fla. mom amounted to four guilty counts of child neglect.

She hasn't been sentenced yet, but is facing a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 30 years behind bars according to The Florida Times-Union, even with the plea deal she received in court on Jan. 30 when a charge of sexual battery against her was dropped.

As part of that plea deal, the bad mom will be testifying against the men that she allowed molest her daughter.

Police found out about the abuse in March 2012 after a homeless man signaled a passing police officer and told him the girl was being molested in a Sixth Street South home.

The man said he’d been to the home to use drugs in the past and seen several different men having sex with the girl.

Nicholas will be testifying against Quinn Brooks, 57, Ryan Harrover, 34, John Hagans, 48, and Norman Thompson, 52. The charges against the four men include sexual battery, and lewd or lascivious molestation.

Dalina Nicholas won’t be sentenced until the court cases against the four men have concluded.

The young victim and her younger brother are now staying with other family members

Replies

• lizzielouaf
    February 6, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Fucking pig.

• masonmomma
    February 6, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    Thats it! 15-30!? And they dropped the sexual battery charge!? My mind is offically BLOWN!! That bitch needs LIFE!!
  • pamelax3
    February 6, 2013 at 5:12 PM

They gave the BIT** a plea deal that is what blew my mind  

Quoting masonmomma:

Thats it! 15-30!? And they dropped the sexual battery charge!? My mind is offically BLOWN!! That bitch needs LIFE!!

• singlemom1208
    February 6, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    Only 15 to 30. Fucking sick
  • little.worthen
    February 6, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    Thank you homeless guy.
  • Euphoric

My thoughts exactly.

Quoting lizzielouaf:

Fucking pig.

• Euphoric

Disgusting.

Quoting pamelax3:

They gave the BIT** a plea deal that is what blew my mind  

Quoting masonmomma:

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    February 6, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    I want to vomit.
  • pamelax3
    February 6, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Exactly, thank goodness he went to the police   

Quoting little.worthen:

Thank you homeless guy.

• kiriis
    by kiriis
    February 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    Nasty fucking bitch. This is why we need forced sterilization. I hope the bitch doesn't get out and have more kids.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN