Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
greenie63
Wife Beating In Islam, No More Than 10 Blows!
February 4, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Maybe one day women will be able to have basic human rights. Do you think it can happen or do you think customs that are older than dirt will continue forever? 

Replies

• greenie63
    February 4, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Another video

• godsgirl26
    February 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    I feel so bad for these women. This is one reason I DO NOT ReSPECT men like this.
  • Nicole1357
    February 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Ridiculous if you ask me 

• punky3175
    February 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    Wow - it really is Muslim bashing week up in here.
  • Ladybugmama86
    February 4, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Did you know that in GA (savannah) you can beat your wife on Sunday on the courthouse steps, as long as you beat her with a rod no bigger then your thumb? Its in the citys rules.

But I do feel very bad for these women, but all islamic women are treated like dirt and a lot of muslim women that I have known.... It is very sad.

• greenie63
    February 4, 2013 at 7:40 PM

This was from a conversation I had with one of my professors today. We were discussing human rights and should they apply to everyone, which we  responded of course. Well then he showed us these 2 videos. This is real and not bashing, it's really happening. The question is how can it stop or will it? 

Quoting punky3175:

Wow - it really is Muslim bashing week up in here.

• batmansgirl
    February 4, 2013 at 7:40 PM

There's many ridiculous old laws on the books but what trumps that "old" law is that today it's illegal to beat anyone in the US and you will be prosecuted

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Did you know that in GA (savannah) you can beat your wife on Sunday on the courthouse steps, as long as you beat her with a rod no bigger then your thumb? Its in the citys rules.

But I do feel very bad for these women, but all islamic women are treated like dirt and a lot of muslim women that I have known.... It is very sad.

• TruthSeeker.
    February 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I've not watched the videos but I am curious, is this person citing Quran passages as a reason to beat your wife or is it a cultural thing?

• TruthSeeker.
    February 4, 2013 at 7:45 PM

That's strange. None of the Muslim women I know are treated like dirt. They are cherished and treated quite wonderfully.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

• stacymomof2
    February 4, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Thank you.  It is all about those gross Muslims this week, I guess. :(

I have never known a Muslim man who has ever lifted a finger against his wife.  I'm sure there are some that do, unfortunately it is a problem everywhere.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

That's strange. None of the Muslim women I know are treated like dirt. They are cherished and treated quite wonderfully.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts