Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
survivorinohio
Do you spank your dog?
February 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Mine ate all the jerky and is in major time out.

I have used a slap to thje rump or an upslap under the jowls in the past with animals.  I have also used a crop.

I havent gone near her today I am too mad and she knows it

Do you think dogs can benefit from physical discipline?

Replies

• KIDGRIECO
    February 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Never hit my kids, never hit my dogs, don't believe in it as punishment or training....

• babyblue35
    April 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM

anyone who hits a child or a animal is a spineless weak asshole eye rollingangry

• survivorinohio
    April 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM

*sigh*

• DestinyHLewis
    April 8, 2013 at 11:18 PM

How could you smack this face??? Lol

On occasion he gets a smack to the rear. Usually he listens. I'd say it only happens when he steals food off of the girls plates and then hauls ass with whatever he took. Lol ;-) 

• Uhura
    by Uhura
    April 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Depends on the dog, with mine, not so much. They might get a swat on the butt, but that's rare. One time one of my friend's dogs grabbed my pant leg in his teeth to keep me from walking off (he has some aggression and abandonment issues). I turned around, told him no in an alpha bitch tone and popped him on the butt. He hasn't grabbed my pant leg since, nor has he tried to bite me.

• RobinChristine
    April 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM

No,we have a rehomed female husky. She was rehomed because she was a fence jumper and the original family has a baby in the home and could not keep going after her. She is 3YO. Is this normal for huskie?. She is a full bred. We keep her leashed,I tried letting her off the leash with family supervision in the yard,she jumped. I know she wants to run/play is there a way to train her?

• illegallyblonde
    April 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM
    No
  • dawnie1
    by dawnie1
    April 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM

NEVER

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts