Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
charleyd68
LADIES
January 31, 2013 at 3:50 AM

I had to leave again,same thing My computer can't charge! I miss you WONDERFUL ladies everyday,even those who don't Like me((sad face)) but I miss my Friends,My Girls Sooooooo Much more. I can't guarantee that I will be here regularly,it's a borrowed charger. BEAR(I hope that's right ((smilely face)) with me thought, I am working on it. I pray everyone had a special holiday regardless of faith or lack there of, and or denomination,and a beautiful NEW YEAR! Much Love,Ladies.

Charley.

Replies

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Hey Momma I Missssssed you,I need your wisdom!!!!!happy

Quoting stacymomof2:

Hi Charley!  Come baaaacccckkkkk!  We missed you.  :)

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 8:08 PM

You Know I will Ma. I missed you!!!hugs

Quoting UpSheRises:

Welcome back home-fry.

Don't worry...nothing has changed except a few screen names but you'll catch on pretty quick.

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

You know your my sunshine. I miss smiling because of you!bow down

Quoting Euphoric:

Charley!! I'm always happy to see you. Yay!

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM

We don't agree on political happyissues but I count you as one of my friends! I missed you too,A good debate is always a treat!I am happy to see you and yours are striving too. I missed you!

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Hello Charley.  Nice to see you again & although I know we never got along.  But, who knows.....maybe, if we ever met in real life we would have a better understanding of one another.  Anyway, hope you & your family is doing well.  :) 

Quoting charleyd68:

I had to leave again,same thing My computer can't charge! I miss you WONDERFUL ladies everyday,even those who don't Like me((sad face)) but I miss my Friends,My Girls Sooooooo Much more. I can't guarantee that I will be here regularly,it's a borrowed charger. BEAR(I hope that's right ((smilely face)) with me thought, I am working on it. I pray everyone had a special holiday regardless of faith or lack there of, and or denomination,and a beautiful NEW YEAR! Much Love,Ladies.

Charley.

• free1
    by free1
    February 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Hi Charley,

Where have you been?  Long time no see - long time no hear. 

It's nice to see you again.  :)

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN