Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
charleyd68
LADIES
January 31, 2013 at 3:50 AM

I had to leave again,same thing My computer can't charge! I miss you WONDERFUL ladies everyday,even those who don't Like me((sad face)) but I miss my Friends,My Girls Sooooooo Much more. I can't guarantee that I will be here regularly,it's a borrowed charger. BEAR(I hope that's right ((smilely face)) with me thought, I am working on it. I pray everyone had a special holiday regardless of faith or lack there of, and or denomination,and a beautiful NEW YEAR! Much Love,Ladies.

Charley.

Replies

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM

bow downDamned computer Just sat there mocking me! LOL I missed the wisdom and compassion of my sisters!

Quoting Debmomto2girls:

Charley!!!!!!! I was just asking about you last week! We miss u:)))))

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 6:39 PM

HAHAHABAHHA! My Team Sucked but I missed you too.you rock

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Hi there!!!  I'm off to work but wanted to say hello!

Oh, by the way................in case you aren't aware............your team is not in the Superbowl while my 49ers are. :)

Have missed  you!  Have a great day.  I'm off to work at 4am.  Blah! lol

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Me Too! I missed you!love you sign

Quoting Woodbabe:

Hey there and I hope you get a new charger really soon!

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I am Looking every where,you guys are my solace.group hug

Quoting jllcali:

Hi! I hope you can stay. Check out radio shack. They probably have chargers.

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I Missed yoooooooooouuuuu,too much love.simple smile

Quoting Citygirlk:

Missed you girl.

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 6:52 PM

It's a Pain isn't it? But I am SOOOO Happy to be able to talk to my SISTERS! I miss you!blowing kisses

Quoting survivorinohio:

Charley!!!  I am happy to see you!  I have had charger issues:(  How frustrating.  I am glad to hear you are well.

• UpSheRises
    February 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Welcome back home-fry.

Don't worry...nothing has changed except a few screen names but you'll catch on pretty quick.

• Euphoric
    February 1, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Charley!! I'm always happy to see you. Yay!

• Naturewoman4
    February 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Hello Charley.  Nice to see you again & although I know we never got along.  But, who knows.....maybe, if we ever met in real life we would have a better understanding of one another.  Anyway, hope you & your family is doing well.  :) 

Quoting charleyd68:

I had to leave again,same thing My computer can't charge! I miss you WONDERFUL ladies everyday,even those who don't Like me((sad face)) but I miss my Friends,My Girls Sooooooo Much more. I can't guarantee that I will be here regularly,it's a borrowed charger. BEAR(I hope that's right ((smilely face)) with me thought, I am working on it. I pray everyone had a special holiday regardless of faith or lack there of, and or denomination,and a beautiful NEW YEAR! Much Love,Ladies.

Charley.

• charleyd68
    February 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM

hey darling,go niners,beat ravens.good

Quoting Sisteract:

Hi, Charley!

Go Niners!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts