Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Momniscient
So what influenced you to be heterosexual?
January 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Replies

• Momniscient
    January 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Yup

• ILoveAsherAthan
    January 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I personally just love men. I've done my experimenting... But I do not cast out anyone who chooses otherwise. I am not God and I do not judge. If youre cool with me I am cool with you. There's more to life than hating someone for their preferences.

• Momniscient
    January 30, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I'm cool with you :)

Quoting ILoveAsherAthan:

I personally just love men. I've done my experimenting... But I do not cast out anyone who chooses otherwise. I am not God and I do not judge. If youre cool with me I am cool with you. There's more to life than hating someone for their preferences.

• ILoveAsherAthan
    January 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM

High fives!

• Citygirlk
    January 30, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I was just more comfortable around guys than girls, which then lead to me being attracted to them, but that's just me.

• glitterteaz
    January 30, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Frank Carlton Serafino Ferranna

I saw this nom nnom nom droooool nom nom

• Veni.Vidi.Vici.
    January 30, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I fully admit that seeing that photo gags me. I'm so hetero that I can't imagine wanting to be in the kind of relationship I have with my husband, with a woman. BUT, I want people to be able to love whomever they wish and live happily as a couple with the same perks that I get because I married a man.

• MeAndTommyLee
    January 30, 2013 at 12:33 AM

David Cassidy

Mick Jagger

Steven Tyler

Joe Perry

Johnny Depp

Keanu Reeves

James Franco

And too many more to mention..........

• jllcali
    by jllcali
    January 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    I really, really love a good penis. Penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis.

Penis.
  • bi-polarmommy
    January 30, 2013 at 12:45 AM

what influenced me to be hetrosexual is boys seem to have more fun parts than girls

but dh has shown me that girls in fact have more fun parts, so now i want to try the other side!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts