Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Peanutx3
OMG OMG So excited!!!!!!
January 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I just got the best news!!!!!  My brother just called to tell me he and his wife are expecting their third child.  This really is a miracle.  They have had to go the way of invitro to get their other two children.  This was a surprise!  They are very excited and scared.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers for a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby girl.

Replies

• kailu1835
    January 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM

YAY!!! Babies are so exciting :D

• sweet-a-kins
    January 30, 2013 at 6:45 AM

CONGRATS!!

• sneffy014
    January 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

What a blessing! That happened to a very good friend of mine. She and her husband had problems conceiving over many years so they finally went invitro. They had a heathly boy and were very pleased. About a year and a half later they got the surprise of their lives when she found out she was pregnant on her own. A healthy baby girl arrived soon after :) Hope the same happens for your brother and his wife!

• Woodbabe
    January 30, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Happy snoopy dancing!

• NWP
    by NWP
    January 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM

This is exciting! The exact same thing happened to our friends. They had to have invitro for thier first two children...then wham! The third came along as a BIG surprise! I am guessing that the first two pregnancies must have changed their body chemistry?

• meriana
    by meriana
    January 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    Congrats to them. Hope all goes well
  • free1
    by free1
    January 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Congrats!

• cupomeow
    January 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I love this. I personally had no problem getting pg but have always felt compassion for those who struggle. I believe that God has granted them a miracle, even if it did take a little extra work.

• romalove
    January 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Congratulations Auntie!  <3

• Peanutx3
    January 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Yes this is a huge surprise.  They figured they were done.  They had two, a boy and a girl.  Their youngest is 3.  I guess this is what happens when the Navy sends you to San Diego for months at a time and the wife stays in Florida.  :)

Quoting NWP:

This is exciting! The exact same thing happened to our friends. They had to have invitro for thier first two children...then wham! The third came along as a BIG surprise! I am guessing that the first two pregnancies must have changed their body chemistry?

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts