Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Peanutx3
OMG OMG So excited!!!!!!
January 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I just got the best news!!!!!  My brother just called to tell me he and his wife are expecting their third child.  This really is a miracle.  They have had to go the way of invitro to get their other two children.  This was a surprise!  They are very excited and scared.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers for a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby girl.

Replies

• kailu1835
    January 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM

YAY!!! Babies are so exciting :D

• sweet-a-kins
    January 30, 2013 at 6:45 AM

CONGRATS!!

• sneffy014
    January 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

What a blessing! That happened to a very good friend of mine. She and her husband had problems conceiving over many years so they finally went invitro. They had a heathly boy and were very pleased. About a year and a half later they got the surprise of their lives when she found out she was pregnant on her own. A healthy baby girl arrived soon after :) Hope the same happens for your brother and his wife!

• Woodbabe
    January 30, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Happy snoopy dancing!

• NWP
    by NWP
    January 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM

This is exciting! The exact same thing happened to our friends. They had to have invitro for thier first two children...then wham! The third came along as a BIG surprise! I am guessing that the first two pregnancies must have changed their body chemistry?

• meriana
    by meriana
    January 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    Congrats to them. Hope all goes well
  • free1
    by free1
    January 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Congrats!

• cupomeow
    January 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I love this. I personally had no problem getting pg but have always felt compassion for those who struggle. I believe that God has granted them a miracle, even if it did take a little extra work.

• romalove
    January 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Congratulations Auntie!  <3

• Peanutx3
    January 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Yes this is a huge surprise.  They figured they were done.  They had two, a boy and a girl.  Their youngest is 3.  I guess this is what happens when the Navy sends you to San Diego for months at a time and the wife stays in Florida.  :)

Quoting NWP:

This is exciting! The exact same thing happened to our friends. They had to have invitro for thier first two children...then wham! The third came along as a BIG surprise! I am guessing that the first two pregnancies must have changed their body chemistry?

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN