Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Peanutx3
Peanut's PSA for life
January 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM

After my reflective weekend I want to pass on some thoughts.  Tell those you love that you love them everyday.  Live life to the fullest.  If you are not happy, change whatever is making you not happy.  Life is too short to not be happy.

Replies

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    January 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Ok.. I would love to change what is making me not happy. Who wants me to move in with them? It would make me happy to leave the south

• Peanutx3
    January 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM

You come move in with me.  :)

Quoting Sekirei:

Ok.. I would love to change what is making me not happy. Who wants me to move in with them? It would make me happy to leave the south

• jehosoba84
    January 28, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Sekirei:

**Trying to picture you and sekirei worshipping Jesus and Loki side by side.***

• Peanutx3
    January 28, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Quoting jehosoba84:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Sekirei:

LOL it would be awesome!!!!

• ausomezombie2.0
    January 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    I agree...
  • Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    January 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM

YAY!

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Sekirei:

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei

Quoting jehosoba84:

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting Sekirei:

Woot! That would be awesome!

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    Excellent post ! :)
  • dustinsmom1

Sometimes making yourself happy has to be at the expense of others....makes me sad right now.

• Peanutx3
    January 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM

True.

Quoting dustinsmom1:

Sometimes making yourself happy has to be at the expense of others....makes me sad right now.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts