Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
greenie63
What Song Do You Dislike And Why? Share A Video If You Can!
January 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I heard this earlier in the car, an oldie from the 90's lol. This song reminds me of my ex who was dating several women at the same time. I dedicate this to him! LOL, he'd probably be proud. 

Replies

• punky3175
    January 28, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    I love that song! I dislike Lady Gaga's songs. 'Born This Way' is probably at the top if the list. I agree with the message but hate the song.
  • lizzielouaf
    January 28, 2013 at 11:24 AM

The song makes me...angry. Every time I hear it I am mentally flipping off Celine Dion.

• parentalrights1
    January 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    I don't remember the name but it was some modest mouse song that used to play when I was a teen. Made my ears bleed
  • momtoscott
    January 28, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I loathe "As Long as He Needs Me" from the musical Oliver!  A woman sings about why she'll stay with her violently abusive boyfriend (and then he kills her).     

• radioheid
    January 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Damn near everything that came out in the last 10 years. Honestly. There are very few exceptions. Music took a nose-dive after the 90s.

• DivingDiva
    January 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Pretty much anything by Celine Dion, including the one posted previously.  Because they're annoying.

I also dislike the song "Drive By" by Train.  Even by popular music standards the guy in the song sounds like a colossal tool. 

• survivorinohio
    January 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM

There are an awful lot of songs I do not like.  This is a standout for its sheer stupidity

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    January 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM

any country music.. I hate all of it

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    Awe! :(

Quoting Sekirei:

any country music.. I hate all of it

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 28, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    All one direction crap!

Especially that "live while we're young" song

It's basically saying "hey sweet thang I know you don't know me but we're young and we're here so let me pork you!"

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN