greenie63
What Song Do You Dislike And Why? Share A Video If You Can!
January 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I heard this earlier in the car, an oldie from the 90's lol. This song reminds me of my ex who was dating several women at the same time. I dedicate this to him! LOL, he'd probably be proud. 

Replies

• punky3175
    January 28, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    I love that song! I dislike Lady Gaga's songs. 'Born This Way' is probably at the top if the list. I agree with the message but hate the song.
  • lizzielouaf
    January 28, 2013 at 11:24 AM

The song makes me...angry. Every time I hear it I am mentally flipping off Celine Dion.

• parentalrights1
    January 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    I don't remember the name but it was some modest mouse song that used to play when I was a teen. Made my ears bleed
  • momtoscott
    January 28, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I loathe "As Long as He Needs Me" from the musical Oliver!  A woman sings about why she'll stay with her violently abusive boyfriend (and then he kills her).     

• radioheid
    January 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Damn near everything that came out in the last 10 years. Honestly. There are very few exceptions. Music took a nose-dive after the 90s.

• DivingDiva
    January 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Pretty much anything by Celine Dion, including the one posted previously.  Because they're annoying.

I also dislike the song "Drive By" by Train.  Even by popular music standards the guy in the song sounds like a colossal tool. 

• survivorinohio
    January 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM

There are an awful lot of songs I do not like.  This is a standout for its sheer stupidity

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    January 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM

any country music.. I hate all of it

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    Awe! :(

Quoting Sekirei:

any country music.. I hate all of it

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 28, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    All one direction crap!

Especially that "live while we're young" song

It's basically saying "hey sweet thang I know you don't know me but we're young and we're here so let me pork you!"