Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
futureshock
I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who _____________
January 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Let's have an honesty party!  Let's tell each other things that bug us about other people, the world, or anything.  lol

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who comment on a post without first reading the original post (or at least most of it in cases of long posts). 

EDIT:

This is anywhere, in real life, here, etc.

Replies

• EireLass
    January 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I negatively judge people who............

exist.

• futureshock
    January 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who use the Bible as evidence in a debate about things not involving the Bible or religion.

• survivorinohio
    January 27, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Quoting EireLass:

I negatively judge people who............

exist.

LOL

• jllcali
    by jllcali
    January 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    Wear really excessive make up and/or jewelry. I think it's a sign of major insecurity.
  • trippyhippy
    January 27, 2013 at 8:25 PM

...vote Republican.

...believe the bible is the actual word of god and that the stories actually happened.

• Euphoric
    January 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM

People who are bigots, close minded. Who believe their way of thinking/ believing is the only acceptable way to be. Not only that but use their way of thinking to take rights away from others. If you want rights, don't try and dictate other's rights.

• babie113
    January 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    This for me too

Quoting futureshock:

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who use the Bible as evidence in a debate about things not involving the Bible or religion.

• lizzielouaf
    January 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
    ....people that use poor grammar and can't spell especially since there's a frigging check spelling option!
  • futureshock

I'll be honest, I negatively judge people who won't accept new information but instead insist on believing lies they have been told.  An example of this would be the debate about Evolution vs. Creationism where Creationists insist there are no transitional fossils even though they have been told there are, etc.

• katy_kay08

I negatively judge people that cannot or will not admit when they misspeak in a post.  

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts