• mlg1989
    by mlg1989
    January 26, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    Ooh wtf that's creepy.
  • Mommy_of_Riley
    Jes
    January 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    I loved Coraline... So do my kids.

They also love Paranorman & Feankenweenie... They're oddballs like their Mama. :-D
  • glitterteaz
    January 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I know and you hurt a friend unknowingly by a comment you made about it.  I can't tell you who, but she doesn't visit our group as much anymore due to your comment about it being basically satanic one time. Not all of it is remotely the same btw and I am not an anime fan.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I didn't watch---I get creeped out by anime type stuff. 

• sweetmissy_05
    January 26, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Creepy

• TruthSeeker.
    January 26, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Creepy

• nataliesmom2012
    January 26, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    Creepy but I really want to see what happens next...
  • toomanypoodles
    January 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Quoting glitterteaz:

I know and you hurt a friend unknowingly by a comment you made about it.  I can't tell you who, but she doesn't visit our group as much anymore due to your comment about it being basically satanic one time. Not all of it is remotely the same btw and I am not an anime fan.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I wasn't aware of that...but if I remain REAL I'm going to voice my opinions.  To me, a lot of that anime appears satanic---as a Christian the stuff bothers me.  Sorry if someone took offense to my beliefs, but I'm honest and just state my real feelings in my posts. 

The people in our group know me as I am, Glitz---that's why the group was formed---for those that know me, and get me, and love me in spite of our opposing beliefs sometimes.  You know I love and accept all our girl's different beliefs, that what makes us work well together and be friends. 

• glitterteaz
    January 26, 2013 at 7:00 PM

True but when you call it that you insulted a Christian who has probably studied the bible more than most including you, but that is all I can say. 

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I wasn't aware of that...but if I remain REAL I'm going to voice my opinions.  To me, a lot of that anime appears satanic---as a Christian the stuff bothers me.  Sorry if someone took offense to my beliefs, but I'm honest and just state my real feelings in my posts. 

The people in our group know me as I am, Glitz---that's why the group was formed---for those that know me, and get me, and love me in spite of our opposing beliefs sometimes.  You know I love and accept all our girl's different beliefs, that what makes us work well together and be friends.