Sekirei
can't sleep
by Sekirei
January 26, 2013 at 1:52 AM

clowns will eat me

Replies

• Proud2BWeird
    January 26, 2013 at 3:36 AM
    Ha! Both my oldest and my husband are like that. It's great in the winter, not so much when it's 90 degrees out :)

Quoting Arroree:

I plan to snuggle in bed with my 4yr old as soon as i can get this cough to go away. He's a little heater, just like his dad LOL. It's freezing in here and he's sweating like it's boiling. I could use a bit of that heat :)

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

I'm already tired of winter. Sometimes I wish we lived where it's warm all the time, like Florida. Then I think about the heat & humidity in the summer. No, thanks.

Okay, I'll stop dogging and complaining now. I hope you stay warm, and get to sleep soon!

Quoting Arroree:

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

I can't sleep either. Nothing new for me, but it sucks. Especially since it's like 5 degrees out and our house is old and has crappy insulation. It might be 59 degrees downstairs. Where the TV is. And the food. And my stomach is rumbling. Grrr!

Ugh, it's 9 here and supposed to get down to -4 later tonight. Not looking forward to a return of the negative temps this winter, we already had a few weeks of it :(

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts