Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Ms.KitKat
Don't tell Anybody I told You!
January 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM

and after hearing this my immediate thought is: " I have no one to tell?!"

which is immediately followed by my making a mental list of everyone I could dish to.

Replies

• katy_kay08
    January 25, 2013 at 6:48 PM

my immediate thought is "oh geez, I'm not sure I even want to hear it" and that is generally followed up with "ugh...I was right this was not anything I wanted to know"

• Ms.KitKat
    January 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM

well today- I got some "hopeful" news so when this individual approached me with this statement I was alone in my office and seriously thought- who would I tell- I'm all alone here......

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    January 25, 2013 at 7:09 PM

So many times there has been something I wanted to tell my parents--news from old friends, something exciting about grandkids...and then it hits me that I can't. They passed away a long time ago. Its too sad.And it keeps happening.

• survivorinohio
    January 25, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Quoting lga1965:

So many times there has been something I wanted to tell my parents--news from old friends, something exciting about grandkids...and then it hits me that I can't. They passed away a long time ago. Its too sad.And it keeps happening.

My parents have both been gone a long time too and I have those moments:(

• Ms.KitKat
    January 25, 2013 at 7:12 PM

oh- I am so sorry Iga. This is one of my great fears that one day my best friend (my mom) won;t be there at the other end of the phone. She is a very young  76 but for the past 6 years now, I have seen her slow decline phsycially. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}} to you.

Quoting lga1965:

• Euphoric
    January 25, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I get excited for some juicy gossip. I get a lot of these" don't tell anyone" because I always keep my mouth quiet.

• Ms.KitKat
    January 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Then I bet you get told a lot of secrets! don't you want to burst? Don;t you even tell your dh or SO?

Quoting Euphoric:

I get excited for some juicy gossip. I get a lot of these" don't tell anyone" because I always keep my mouth quiet.

• Euphoric
    January 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Fortunately everyone that tells me secrets lets me tell my husband. ( or that would drive me crazy, lol)

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Then I bet you get told a lot of secrets! don't you want to burst? Don;t you even tell your dh or SO?

Quoting Euphoric:

• Ms.KitKat
    January 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM

LOL I agree- I do count my DH in tally of must know- he's neck and neck with my mom. 

Quoting Euphoric:

Fortunately everyone that tells me secrets lets me tell my husband. ( or that would drive me crazy, lol)

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting Euphoric:

• survivorinohio
    January 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Quoting katy_kay08:

my immediate thought is "oh geez, I'm not sure I even want to hear it" and that is generally followed up with "ugh...I was right this was not anything I wanted to know"

That may or may not say a lot about the people you talk too.  Usually when this is said to me its about some kind of incredibly good news that they dont want to share  too soon, like pregnancy or engagement or a new job.. 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN