Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
rfurlongg
Random Fluff **boys**
January 18, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I have 3 boys of my own. Currently, I have a totally of 7 boys playing in the backyard. They are a collection of my own children, school friends, and neighborhood buddies. I am sitting here on my couch watching them. I am convinced that little boys are not very self preserving when it comes to their choices. Anyone else wonder how the male species survives childhood? Good grief.

Replies

• LoganTroyMom
    January 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    oh gawd llol. my son is 4 and we havent really gotten to the peen stage yet lol

Quoting candlegal:

Oh I have stories, just not boys stories.   My youngest is 25 so we have been through the teen years.  It is kind of hard to beat a magnet penis story.  That is a hoot.

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

haha! come the teen years, you will!

Quoting candlegal:

You aren't the only one, makes me glad I had 5 girls and no boys.   On the other hand, I don't have these great stories to tell.

Quoting wickedfiress:

This post is seriously cracking me up! I have not laughed like this in a really long time!

• cherylam
    January 19, 2013 at 10:14 AM

all the time... and sometimes it doesn't get better with age.  Hubby loves to ride his quad (without a helmet), walk through our woods (without heavy boots) and carve wood...using very sharp carving knives.

• TruthSeeker.
    January 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM

LOL The stories my husband tells about when he was a kid are crazy!

• candlegal
    January 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Mine too and some of the stuff he did when we were first married, wow.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

LOL The stories my husband tells about when he was a kid are crazy!

• desertlvn
    January 19, 2013 at 10:21 AM

We used to let our kids have lots of naked time when they were babies. One day my son got ahold of an empty water bottle from the coffee table. He proceeded to put his penis in and out of the bottle with lots of delight. It was crazy. The penis infatuation begins so early.

• Mom2Just1
    January 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I have 2 boys now.  One is 6 years old and other one is 6 weeks old.  My MIL had 3 boys.  The stories she tells.  My oldest hates clothes. He strips to his underwear all the time. He also hates socks and will often sneak out for school without socks.  He has also worn pj pants underneath his jeans to school.  He announced it to his entire class.  The 6 year old also thinks his baby brother should be dressed as a superhero everyday and I find him putting a mask on his brother, trying to get him to hold a lightsaber.  

He can be very sweet though and he is very caring. 

• Mom2Just1
    January 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM

For the record...I will have more boys anyday over girls.  I can' t stand the girly girls, shrill screaming, and teenage hormones.

• LilrockerMama
    January 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    My son and his buddies were playing the choking game and he comes to me so excited about it and I'm like NO we don't do that and had to explain why it's bad not breathe lol
  • NWP
    by NWP
    January 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

The naked thing is NOT limited to boys. Hahaha! We have a privacy fence..so our rule is the back yard can be all natural, but you MUST wear underwear if you are going to go into the front yard for any reason.

• Bieg9093
    January 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I totally see the logic.

Quoting talia-mom:

I had a friend who once had to take her 5 year old to the er with a broken arm. When asked how it happened, he said "it was Mommy's fault. She broke my arm." Police and CPS were there in 30 minutes. They started to interview the boy without his mom and came out laughing 10 minutes later.

His mom gave him a spiderman shirt but not pants for bedtime. He decided to leap off his top bunk and stick to the wall. Apparently because she gave superman pants, which are the same colors, she messed up his ability to stick to the wall.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN