Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Euphoric
For those who made....
January 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM

New year's resolutions. Are you sticking to any of them?

Replies

• Peanutx3
    January 18, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Working on it.  :)

• pamelax3
    January 18, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I did not make any

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM

So far I'm doing pretty good this year. I've lost a few pounds, I'm slowly getting more organized, and I conquered one of my fears.

• yourspecialkid
    January 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I didn't make any...is it okay if I respond anyway?

I quit making them a few years ago.  Instead I use Lent to focus on something important.  Two years ago I gave up soda...I drank at least a can a day...I rarely drink a soda now.  Last year I gave up 2 hours a week of doing something/depended on the day that I found pleasurable but a waste of time and started walking instead.  I am still doing that.  I haven't decided what I am giving up this year yet...thinking about doing the pleasurable thing again..and adding another activity..this time involving my kids.

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Awesome, thanks for sharing. :)

Quoting yourspecialkid:

I didn't make any...is it okay if I respond anyway?

I quit making them a few years ago.  Instead I use Lent to focus on something important.  Two years ago I gave up soda...I drank at least a can a day...I rarely drink a soda now.  Last year I gave up 2 hours a week of doing something/depended on the day that I found pleasurable but a waste of time and started walking instead.  I am still doing that.  I haven't decided what I am giving up this year yet...thinking about doing the pleasurable thing again..and adding another activity..this time involving my kids.

• wickedfiress
    January 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Yep. My only resolution was to finish my many crochet/knitting works in progress.

I have completed two. I made a post showing one off a couple days ago! 

• mrs.pina
    January 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    I did and now i am in the process of working on getting my GED :) since i suck so bad at math i have study it before i even go to take the test.
  • LindaClement
    January 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I've stuck to the one I made in 1988:

... to make no further New Year's Resolutions.

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Good luck to you!

Quoting mrs.pina:

I did and now i am in the process of working on getting my GED :) since i suck so bad at math i have study it before i even go to take the test.

• OHgirlinCA
    January 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    Trying... I'm catching myself when I start stewing about things that are out of my control... It's a work in progress.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts