Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Euphoric
For those who made....
January 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM

New year's resolutions. Are you sticking to any of them?

Replies

• Peanutx3
    January 18, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Working on it.  :)

• pamelax3
    January 18, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I did not make any

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM

So far I'm doing pretty good this year. I've lost a few pounds, I'm slowly getting more organized, and I conquered one of my fears.

• yourspecialkid
    January 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I didn't make any...is it okay if I respond anyway?

I quit making them a few years ago.  Instead I use Lent to focus on something important.  Two years ago I gave up soda...I drank at least a can a day...I rarely drink a soda now.  Last year I gave up 2 hours a week of doing something/depended on the day that I found pleasurable but a waste of time and started walking instead.  I am still doing that.  I haven't decided what I am giving up this year yet...thinking about doing the pleasurable thing again..and adding another activity..this time involving my kids.

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Awesome, thanks for sharing. :)

Quoting yourspecialkid:

I didn't make any...is it okay if I respond anyway?

I quit making them a few years ago.  Instead I use Lent to focus on something important.  Two years ago I gave up soda...I drank at least a can a day...I rarely drink a soda now.  Last year I gave up 2 hours a week of doing something/depended on the day that I found pleasurable but a waste of time and started walking instead.  I am still doing that.  I haven't decided what I am giving up this year yet...thinking about doing the pleasurable thing again..and adding another activity..this time involving my kids.

• wickedfiress
    January 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Yep. My only resolution was to finish my many crochet/knitting works in progress.

I have completed two. I made a post showing one off a couple days ago! 

• mrs.pina
    January 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    I did and now i am in the process of working on getting my GED :) since i suck so bad at math i have study it before i even go to take the test.
  • LindaClement
    January 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I've stuck to the one I made in 1988:

... to make no further New Year's Resolutions.

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Good luck to you!

Quoting mrs.pina:

I did and now i am in the process of working on getting my GED :) since i suck so bad at math i have study it before i even go to take the test.

• OHgirlinCA
    January 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    Trying... I'm catching myself when I start stewing about things that are out of my control... It's a work in progress.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN