Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Euphoric
For those who made....
January 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM

New year's resolutions. Are you sticking to any of them?

Replies

• cherylam
    January 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM

yes!  I am becoming more frugal in everything, instead of throwing things away I try to either repurpose or use freecycle to get rid of unneeded things, saving every penny, and apologising to my dear husband for what I do wrong.  He says it's not a problem but I feel better.

• Euphoric
    January 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Awesome!

Quoting cherylam:

yes!  I am becoming more frugal in everything, instead of throwing things away I try to either repurpose or use freecycle to get rid of unneeded things, saving every penny, and apologising to my dear husband for what I do wrong.  He says it's not a problem but I feel better.

• caito
    by caito
    January 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I suppose I made an unspoken one. It's really more like I just started eating cleaner and working out at the beginning of the month and it just so happened to coincide with New Year's lol. But yes, I'm still losing weight and eating clean. :)

• LilrockerMama
    January 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM
    I didn't make any but instead I just wanted to work on myself. I've been working out at LEAST 5 days a week. I've lost 10 lbs. I started homeschooling my son and a lot of other things. Everything is going great.
  • Euphoric
    January 19, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Thanks for sharing ladies!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts