Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
dancer
MY DEAR FRIEND AND CO-WORKER GOD HAS ANOTHER ANGEL
by dancer
January 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Tony died last Friday.  He was only 52.  We were friends since april 2010.  I miss him alot!   Everybody at McDonalds misses him.   His wake is tomorrow.  Alot of McDonalds personnel / workers are going.  We are in mourning.   There is a big void that can never be filled.  Please pray for him and his family.  We are all talking about how his loss has affected us.  Tony and I always talked on my break on his break and I always made sure to spend time with him before I left work at night.

Replies

• wickedfiress
    January 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM

hugs

• stormcris
    January 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM

im sorry

• meriana
    by meriana
    January 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM

So sorry. It's very hard to lose someone who has become a part of one's life and daily routine. Condolences and hugs to you and his family

• survivorinohio
    January 18, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I am so sorry for your loss :(

• lilbit53009
    January 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM

i'm sorry for your loss

a guy i worked with for 4 years passed away last year at 55 from a heart attack. i cried more than when my grandmother died. sometimes you don't realize how close you become with co-workers but alot of the times you spend more time with them then your own family.

• Peanutx3
    January 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Hugs and sorry for your loss.

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I'm very sorry. :( Prayers sent.

• pamelax3
    January 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I am very sorry for your loss

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    January 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

hugs and sorry for your loss

• MeAndTommyLee
    January 18, 2013 at 3:04 PM

God Bless Tony  and his family.  You and your co-workers attending services for him is a wonderful and loving tribute to your friend.  You sound like loving, caring people.  I'm sorry for your loss.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts