Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
LoveMyBoyK
? for New York mommas
January 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM
What I am hearing is that your newest gun legislation was rushed through so quickly, to avoid opposition making a fuss, that they forgot to exempt law enforcement from the 7 bullet/mag limit. True or rumor?

Replies

• LoveMyBoyK
    January 18, 2013 at 4:13 PM
    Nobody has heard about this? I will look it up after work, I Guess.
  • pamelax3
    January 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I am in Texas, but here is a bump

• LoveMyBoyK
    January 18, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    m.usatoday.com/article/news/1845935

yup, They Did Exactly That. What Dumbasses!!!
  • Peanutx3
    January 18, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Hmmm

• candlegal
    January 18, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I heard on the news yesterday that they were rushing it through before everyone could run out and stock up like they are doing all over the country.

• Euphoric
    January 18, 2013 at 5:18 PM

My bil has family in NY I should have him ask.

• Firenygirl180
    January 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    My dad has been talking nonstop with df about the new law. I hadn't heard about that though. I will make them look it up after dinner.
  • LoveMyBoyK
    January 18, 2013 at 5:58 PM
    Apparently their rush has now turned their off duty law enforcers into criminals. Way to go, Cuomo:(

Quoting candlegal:

I heard on the news yesterday that they were rushing it through before everyone could run out and stock up like they are doing all over the country.

• 12hellokitty
    January 18, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Liberal thinking is to pass laws then find out what's in them...

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Apparently their rush has now turned their off duty law enforcers into criminals. Way to go, Cuomo:(

Quoting candlegal:

• LoveMyBoyK
    January 18, 2013 at 6:22 PM
    I would suggest it is the thinking of all politicians, regardless of party, when they want to circumvent opposition.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Liberal thinking is to pass laws then find out what's in them...

Quoting LoveMyBoyK:

Quoting candlegal:

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts