Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 16, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Current Events & Hot Topics group!

Current Events & Hot Topics is the place to discuss current events and debate everything from vaccinations to religion and other hot topics! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

Replies

• simplytess
    December 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Hello - I'm Tess - a 33-year old mum of four from England who is soon moving to the US (Pittsburgh to be exact) with her family.

• omarionsmommy
    December 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Good Mornng,

My name is Aja and I have 2 boys. I try my best to keep up with current events. I would like to read other post from others about what else is going on in the world.

• icefairie8312
    December 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Hello everyone, I am Maranda, I have one son, I am a manager at Taco bell, my DH is a factory worker. I like many things from reading books to taking pictures. family time is most important to me... 

• nicolecurry
    December 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Hello,

My name is Nicole and I am a mother of 2, I am currentky in school for massage therapy and will graduate in May.  I am stressed out and tired (as are most of us I figure).  I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Nicole.

• loveNpeace89
    December 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Hello. I'm a mother of 3 year old and 6 weeks old. My husband and I are separated and will get a divorce. I'm currently working on my masters in occupation therapy. I'll graduate in May 2014!!!! My personal life is hectic and a mess, but I thank God I've stuck to my education despite the rocky jouney. I'll like to make some friends and have a place where I can vent. Y'all have a great day!

• LilJBear
    December 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Hi. My name is Jasmine. I am a mom of 5. I live in DC. I love taking pictures. shooting photo

• .kmk.
    by .kmk.
    December 22, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Hi all! I'm Marie and am married with 2 children. I work full-time as a paralegal, and enjoy keeping up with current events. My other interests include reading, traveling, and pretty much anything outdoors.

• LilTerror
    December 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM

The closer we are to Christmas, the more eager I am for the rituals~opening packages, taking calls from those far away, drinking holiday toasts, snacking on delicious buffet.  Do you share this anticipation or do you find you're more & more stressed?

• SweetNeveah
    December 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Hi darlins, I'm Angela 34 from Oregon. I have been married for almost 15 years, and have 2 kids (DD 11 and DS 14) Can't wait to make some friends and join in the discussions.

• itsmebaba30
    December 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Hi! I"m Sondra  i am married and have a 23 yr. old son.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts