Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
stringtheory
Who would you invite for dinner? *fluff*
January 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Someday, when cafemom incorporates holograms, I would love to have a bunch of you over for coffee and conversation. Who would you invite from this group? ( my answer will be in the replies)

Replies

• stringtheory
    January 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
    Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!
  • stringtheory
    January 11, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    Oh yes, I forgot hellokitty, bookwormy, tcgirl, survivor, and stacymom... Seeing some long, good debates in this group :)
  • OneToughMami
    January 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM

YAY! lol

I would invite pretty much the smae people...and Carpy, she has fireworks lol...on and Candle because you know...she can make stuff all fancy with candles lol

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    January 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM

hmmm..pj,poods, glitz, VVV, Mami, stacymom... a few more.. brain fart

• toomanypoodles
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

(A few of you I'd like to see in a bathing suit.  ;))

• toomanypoodles
    January 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
    Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!

I'm afraid some of those would gang up and try to put a muzzle on the poodle.  ;)

• romalove
    January 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

I like this list and your other one, but I like most people in the forums and would be happy to meet and have dinner and debate.  :-)

• ms-superwoman
    January 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I would say everyone but I don't think my neighbors would like all the craziness that would be going on! lol

• stringtheory
    January 11, 2013 at 11:22 PM
    Lol, yay Seattle-ites! And bathing suits :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

• toomanypoodles
    January 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

Lol, yay Seattle-ites! And bathing suits :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I figured that would perk up your ears.  ;)

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN