stringtheory
Who would you invite for dinner? *fluff*
January 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Someday, when cafemom incorporates holograms, I would love to have a bunch of you over for coffee and conversation. Who would you invite from this group? ( my answer will be in the replies)

Replies

• stringtheory
    January 11, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
    Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!
  • stringtheory
    January 11, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    Oh yes, I forgot hellokitty, bookwormy, tcgirl, survivor, and stacymom... Seeing some long, good debates in this group :)
  • OneToughMami
    January 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM

YAY! lol

I would invite pretty much the smae people...and Carpy, she has fireworks lol...on and Candle because you know...she can make stuff all fancy with candles lol

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    January 11, 2013 at 10:44 PM

hmmm..pj,poods, glitz, VVV, Mami, stacymom... a few more.. brain fart

• toomanypoodles
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

(A few of you I'd like to see in a bathing suit.  ;))

• toomanypoodles
    January 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

I would love to have the following ladies all at once in my living room for coffee and debate:
    Romalove, poodles, muslimahpj, clairwill, carpy, mehamil, onetoughmami, futureshock, peanut, vvv, Veronica, radarma, kailu, ... And, if I think of more, I'm sorry and I will post them!

I'm afraid some of those would gang up and try to put a muzzle on the poodle.  ;)

• romalove
    January 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

I like this list and your other one, but I like most people in the forums and would be happy to meet and have dinner and debate.  :-)

• ms-superwoman
    January 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I would say everyone but I don't think my neighbors would like all the craziness that would be going on! lol

• stringtheory
    January 11, 2013 at 11:22 PM
    Lol, yay Seattle-ites! And bathing suits :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Oh dear, Oh dear.....Glitter absolutely must come.  SO many of you I'd love to have over....I think we should all gather here in Seattle this summer and have a pool party at my house.  

• toomanypoodles
    January 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Quoting stringtheory:

Lol, yay Seattle-ites! And bathing suits :)

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I figured that would perk up your ears.  ;)