Naturewoman4
What annoys, upsets, ticks you off or angers you the most?
January 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I'm basically a pretty calm & joyful indiviual.  I don't get upset that much.  But, I notice there are a few things that do get to me.  What things get to you the most?  Mine are:

1.  Driving & noticing someone's on their cell talking/texting.  Then on top of that, they are driving so crappy.  I want to honk or drive-by & wave my hand.  (signal to get off the phone).  But, I don't, I came close today though.

2.  Kids running around, playing with the toys in a store.  Once I saw this woman, she was talking to a couple of her friends/family.  Her child was throwing a fit.  I was standing nearby, & he just came up to me from the back & hit me. ?  The parent didn't do anything!  Not even a "I'm sorry".  OR make their child say "sorry".  The child continue throwing a fit, the mom continue talking.  Or when I see kids playing with a ball in the store or a toy.  Or kids alone in the toy section, while the parents aren't there. 

These 2 things is what really gets to me the most.  I guess, I could more.  So, I guess I'm glad it's only 2 lol.  Sometimes, I try to just ignore.  But, lately I find myself not being able to 'ignore' it. 

Replies

• Bieg9093
    January 11, 2013 at 8:09 PM

OH...And everybody makes mistakes, right?  I can forgive mistakes all day long.  But when folks try act like their mistakes are my fault, I get nuts.  For example:

You said you wanted it like that.

I already gave that to you.

You never told me. 

Shut the fuck up.  You're not my friend anymore.  Watch your ass.

• sherry132
    January 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM

People who judge others simply by some stupid statistic they've determined must be the truth. 

• nb34
    by nb34
    January 11, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Racists, Islamophobes and anti-semites really piss me off. Really, I mean no one drives me more crazy than bigots who show nothing but hate and ignorance towards another group of people.

• wickedfiress
    January 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I have a friend, who I like, but she gets pets (all types, cats, dogs, birds, ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits -all that I've witnessed) and rehomes them like they're CD's she's decided she didn't really like after listening to them. It annoys the CRAP out of me. 

• Pink.Frosting
    January 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM

People who yell to get their point across and who don't control their temper.  As soon as someone starts yelling, I don't listen to another thing that comes out of their mouth.  I cannot muster any respect for that. 

• UpSheRises
    January 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    I hate when a woman is wearing a shirt that is supposed to be fitted like an empire waist but its way too small for her so it cuts across the middle of her boobs. Do they not understand how that style of shirt is worn?
  • wickedfiress
    January 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

My son's old teacher, the way she talks annoys me. I am glad he is now in a different school. I always thought "How are you supposed to teach my child to speak properly if you do not do so yourself?" 

She says things like "No, that's mines, please put it down."   I wish I was kidding.

• parentalrights1
    January 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM
    People who bitch about their bosses not paying hen enough or promoting them. Or any type of recognition because really, the company isn't mistreating you, you just think you're a better worker than you are. Like they constantly use sick days just to have a day off and then bitch that its "not fair" when they get disciplinary action or fired on a day they are sick or had a car break down and the boss isn't giving them a free pass. Or the people who constantly decline to come in on a day off when the company had a call in or something where they need an extra hand. The more pride and effort you put in, the more recognition and respect you earn.

There are exceptions to every rule though. Asshole bosses exist, but shitty employees thinking they are great employees just piss me off.

And those people that think tey are entitled to extra days off for recreational reasons. You are not owed that. You are asking the company for a portion of their money in exchange for working. You work for them not the other way around.
  • parentalrights1
    January 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM
    And zealots who find a way to defend any kind of bigotry, racism, and hatred spewed by their own kind. There's literally a group where thy recently defense the hell out of a restaurant that had shirts with pictures of box traps filled with tacos that said "how to catch an illegal immigrant" they tried to play it like an innocent political stance rather than the blatant racial stereotyping it is.
  • toomanypoodles
    January 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Sure---those.