Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Naturewoman4
What annoys, upsets, ticks you off or angers you the most?
January 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I'm basically a pretty calm & joyful indiviual.  I don't get upset that much.  But, I notice there are a few things that do get to me.  What things get to you the most?  Mine are:

1.  Driving & noticing someone's on their cell talking/texting.  Then on top of that, they are driving so crappy.  I want to honk or drive-by & wave my hand.  (signal to get off the phone).  But, I don't, I came close today though.

2.  Kids running around, playing with the toys in a store.  Once I saw this woman, she was talking to a couple of her friends/family.  Her child was throwing a fit.  I was standing nearby, & he just came up to me from the back & hit me. ?  The parent didn't do anything!  Not even a "I'm sorry".  OR make their child say "sorry".  The child continue throwing a fit, the mom continue talking.  Or when I see kids playing with a ball in the store or a toy.  Or kids alone in the toy section, while the parents aren't there. 

These 2 things is what really gets to me the most.  I guess, I could more.  So, I guess I'm glad it's only 2 lol.  Sometimes, I try to just ignore.  But, lately I find myself not being able to 'ignore' it. 

Replies

• mikiemom
    February 20, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Ignorance - and people claiming persecution because they are not allowed to bully others and act like their beliefs are the only true beliefs.

• USBrit
    by USBrit
    February 20, 2013 at 3:59 PM

people who think it is okay to receive benefits of any kind when they are capable of working and supporting themselves when something is available to them, but they choose to sit at home and allow others to support them through tax dollars.

• LindaClement
    February 20, 2013 at 4:02 PM

People talking to children as if they were imbeciles.

Quizzing them, demanding to know their age (or why they're not in school today) or any other gross invasion of privacy that they would never contemplate doing to an adult.

• LindaClement
    February 20, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Oh, and 'edu-tainment'.

Games are not sufficiently 'moral' or 'valuable' if they're just fun, they need some kind of stupid 'educational' value (or morality, let's be honest) bolted to them.

I hate what manufacturers of games think about parents and children almost as much as I hate the fact that they are very often right: stupid 'edu-' bolted to unfun games does sell them, often very well.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN