BIG Government BAD.
January 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Replies

• Momniscient
    January 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM

There's some insight here...

• OHgirlinCA
    January 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Republicans want "big" government just as much as Democrats.  They're just focusing on different areas and don't want to admit to it.

• stacymomof2
    January 11, 2013 at 5:04 PM

LOL

You know, I do get sick of people always saying "well Dems suck too, liberals are hypocritical too..."  The fact of the matter is the conservatives and Republicans are on a completely different level of hypocricy.  It wouldn't be anywhere near as annoying if so many of the Republicans weren't so damn hypocritical. When Bill Clinton got caught cheating, yeah, that was stupid of him.  But he wasn't going around persecuting and investigating a blow job recieved by Newt Gingrich, who had the nerve to freak out about Clinton but a whole different attitude when it came to his own bjs.

• UpSheRises
    January 11, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

Republicans want "big" government just as much as Democrats.  They're just focusing on different areas and don't want to admit to it.

• JCB911
    by JCB911
    January 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Republicans might want big gov't - Conservatives do NOT. Which is why so many conservatives don't like being called Republican, so many Repubs are RINOs once they get elected.

The less the gov't does for us the more we can do for ourselves.  The more we should do for ourselves and for others.

• TranquilMind
    January 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Right.  Conservatives are not the same as Republicans.

Libertarians are even better.  Vote Libertarian and get rid of this nonworking system. 

Quoting JCB911:

Republicans might want big gov't - Conservatives do NOT. Which is why so many conservatives don't like being called Republican, so many Repubs are RINOs once they get elected.

The less the gov't does for us the more we can do for ourselves.  The more we should do for ourselves and for others.

• radioheid
    January 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM

BOTH sides want big government, BOTH sides want high taxes and government spending, BOTH sides want to interfere in foreign affairs, BOTH sides are full of out-of-touch elitists and hypocrites...

...Hence the reason I am a Libertarian.

; )

• radioheid
    January 11, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I've been doing it for 8 years and counting ; )

Quoting TranquilMind:

Vote Libertarian and get rid of this nonworking system. 

• Momniscient
    January 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Shhhh.

Quoting stacymomof2:

LOL

You know, I do get sick of people always saying "well Dems suck too, liberals are hypocritical too..."  The fact of the matter is the conservatives and Republicans are on a completely different level of hypocricy.  It wouldn't be anywhere near as annoying if so many of the Republicans weren't so damn hypocritical. When Bill Clinton got caught cheating, yeah, that was stupid of him.  But he wasn't going around persecuting and investigating a blow job recieved by Newt Gingrich, who had the nerve to freak out about Clinton but a whole different attitude when it came to his own bjs.

• survivorinohio
    January 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Quoting stacymomof2:

LOL

I know, right? 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts