Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
ashellbell
django unchained...
January 11, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Has anyone gone out to see it yet? I watched it last night and loved it. There were points I couldn't watch (just too real and graphic) but gave it high marks. Anyone else have thoughts on the movie?

Replies

• Carol_H79
    January 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I really liked it.  There were a few graphic scenes with dogs that I couldn't watch but overall I thought it was great.  I think Jamie Foxx was perfect for the part.

• krysstizzle
    January 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    Haven't seen it yet, but im looking forward to it. I like tarantino, his stuff is generally awesome.
  • ashellbell
    January 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    The dog part got me and the mandingo fighting, I couldn't watch that scene. I was really impressed by Jamie Foxx and I think I'm in love with Christoph Waltz.

Quoting Carol_H79:

I really liked it.  There were a few graphic scenes with dogs that I couldn't watch but overall I thought it was great.  I think Jamie Foxx was perfect for the part.

• ashellbell
    January 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    I go back and forth with him. You'll enjoy this one, awesome soundtrack.

Quoting krysstizzle:

Haven't seen it yet, but im looking forward to it. I like tarantino, his stuff is generally awesome.

• krysstizzle
    January 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    Nice.

I wasn't overly fond of the kill bill stuff at all. But reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, and inglorious basterds were top notch, imo. I love his style of humor.

Quoting ashellbell:

I go back and forth with him. You'll enjoy this one, awesome soundtrack.

Quoting krysstizzle:

• Lisha77
    by Lisha77
    January 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    My DH and I really enjoyed it. There are some graphic scenes. I think everyone did a wonderful job! DH and I like Samuel L. Jackson's character...he was a damn fool!!!! LOL!!!!
  • Lindsey1126
    January 11, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    I watched it..It was a good movie but really sad.
  • wickedfiress
    January 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Ill probably wait for this one to hit Netflix.
  • ashellbell
    January 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    That it was.

Quoting Lindsey1126:

I watched it..It was a good movie but really sad.

• ashellbell
    January 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    I was surprised he played that role.I also found it hard to hate Leo as much as I wanted to. He was bad but you saw some glimpse of compassion when he was with some of his slaves.

Quoting Lisha77:

My DH and I really enjoyed it. There are some graphic scenes. I think everyone did a wonderful job! DH and I like Samuel L. Jackson's character...he was a damn fool!!!! LOL!!!!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts