Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Stephanie329
Rush Limbaugh fans: why are you a fan?
January 7, 2013 at 9:21 PM
The Pig of Propaganda

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentleman... a worthless shred of human debris.” Rush Limbaugh the day after the lead singer of Nirvana committed suicide.

“It’s not my fault! I was telling an innocent story about a White House dog, when an unnamed staffer put Chelsea’s picture on the screen against my will!” Sack of shit Rush Limbaugh

There are literally millions of Conservanazis in this country; proud, callous, selfish, repulsive bigots in their own right, but only one stands above the rest to earn the moniker “The Pig”. There should never be any guilt or embarrassment associated with calling Rush Limbaugh a pig, for that is just what he is. Please understand that we call him a porker not because of his pinkish pallor, beady little close together eyes and turned up snout (though these factors do help in defining just which bovine to compare him with) but solely on the grounds of the nature of his rhetoric.

There is little problem with this pig doing his daily dose of Negro bashing, Gay bashing, Women bashing, Indian bashing, Liberal bashing, Environmentalist bashing, or the raw unbridled hatred he expresses three hours a day toward the Clintons, for after all, that hatred is what conservatives are most about. Neither is there much problem in him disallowing the airing of any opposition to anything he says; totalitarian fascism is also so indicative of the conservative mindset that he should not be castigated for just doing his job. But Rush goes beyond the standard fare of hate directed at the enemies of conservatives - the loathsome do-gooders and the dreaded others - by delving into a realm of sleaze and unfairness seldom witnessed outside the pages of the American Spectator. There are four categories which define Rush Limbaugh as a pig. These all concern attacking those who are unable to defend themselves.

Animals - This has been one of his mainstays from the start. From the glee he takes in telling the story of killing the mouse in his garbage can, to the joy he took when a shark devoured a sea otter in front of a group of California school children who had found it wounded, helped and released it. From the laughing satisfaction he gets from his soundtrack of farm animals being shot and slaughtered to Andy William’s Born Free, to his seething hatred of Spotted Owls, whales, and any other endangered species. From calling fellow Americans to search out beavers and kill as many as possible because they destroy trees to his never-ending dialogs of how worthless and stupid animals are. Ah, debating animals Rush, what a brave man you are.

The Homeless - This has also been one of his long running themes. Not only making crude and obnoxious fun of the homeless, but always referring to them as drug addicts, drunks and worthless lazy bums when in reality the majority of them are women, children and the mentally disturbed, whom people like Rush proudly refuse to help in any manner at all other than giving bootstrap speeches. The homeless don’t vote they are the ultimate have-nots without a voice or even a radio to hear what’s being said of them. Ah, bashing people living in cardboard boxes Rush, what a brave man you are.

Little Girls - This is perhaps the low point in this pig’s career. On his nightly television show he flashed up pictures of White House happenings and said here comes a picture of the White House dog (there was no White House dog at the time); up popped the poorest picture he could find of 13 year old Chelsea Clinton with braces glittering. He blamed it on a technical mistake. I am sure most of his dittohead viewers actually believed him. It was the height of pigginess. Ah, making sure an adolescent little girl knows you called her a dog, because you hate her parents. What a pig rolling in stink.

The Dead - This one is truly disgusting and often the thrust of his rhetoric. First it was playing part of a speech by John F. Kennedy which decries high tax rates. He played it over and over again, commenting that JFK is a Rush Limbaugh “Dittohead”, a friend of Rush Limbaugh’s who if alive today would be a conservative sitting next to and honoring Rush Limbaugh. On and on and on, JFK the enemy of liberal democrats, JFK the conservative who hates taxes and social programs. Then later the same game with Martin Luther King who he falsely claims would be against Affirmative Action. Ah, debating the dead Rush, what a brave man you are.

Though Limbaugh is a pig, deserves the name, and no one should feel even the slightest pang of guilt in calling his mother to tell her so, there is a semantic conundrum in this game of name-calling. I apologize to all swine, hogs, pigs and bovines whether domestic or foreign, young or old, in houses or homeless, with braces or without, alive or dead.

---------------

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentleman... a worthless shred of human debris.” Rush Limbaugh the day after the lead singer of Nirvana committed suicide.

--------------

“Why should blacks be heard? They’re 12% of the population. Who the hell cares.” Rush Limbaugh

Years ago, Rush got mad as Hell over a column written by Lars Eric Nelson (who recently passed away) in The New York Daily News. It suggested that Rush’s book, See, I Told You So, a flag waving tome filled with generating hatred from veterans toward President Clinton, was much the same as the thousands of hate bulletins running through Dallas the days before John Kennedy was assassinated, which may have set Oswald off. It inferred that Limbaugh’s intense hatemongering may be construed as the moral ground to assassinate the President.

Rush got hot! It is important to remember that conservatives can imply, infer, accuse, insult, denigrate, annoy, aggravate, demonize, slander, libel, and lie about any liberal they please. It is just common courtesy in these dark times that liberals do not reciprocate in kind, even once, to even the slightest degree. For days Limbaugh lost his sense of humor, he couldn’t get away from the Nelson column, it was not funny, it was not fair. Poor, poor pitiful Rush.

Suddenly, in a finger snap, Limbaugh went from days of angry glum whining to joyous prancing on happy feet. What caused such a sudden change from the sad unfairly put upon victim to gleefully tripping the light fantastic? The news hit that the man responsible for the Long Island Train Massacre was Black! Hallelujah!

Why is the man being Black so important to Rush? It’s the old conservative argument that racism is a two way street, Black racism is the same, or worse, than White racism. Slavery, hangings, Jim Crow, cross burning, the Klan, the urban ghettos, minority status, oppression, discrimination and red-lining are nothing compared to the horror of Affirmative Action. Blacks are just as racist, if not more so, than Whites, which this Negro on the train proved.

So it follows when it comes to the other, oppressors are the same as the oppressed, suffering discrimination is no different than dishing it out, slave owners and slaves are equal, the NAACP is no different than the Klan, the majority is the same as the minority and suburbs and ghettos offer the same opportunities. The conservative propaganda in this regards is so repetitive and pervasive that sadly these lies also become equal to the truth.

So on Rush went, the Black racist murderer, caller after caller about the Black racist murderer. The entire show, day after day the Black racist murderer. Where are Rush and his callers when it is White murderers and White racists, and White racist murderers? Nowhere to be seen unless they can find a corrupt semantic argument to blame liberals for it. In that same week there were three White men who blasted randomly at victims killing more than that Black man did, no mention at all of any of them on the Rush Limbaugh Program.

http://rackjite.com/web/rush_limbaugh.htm

Replies

• Euphoric
    January 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM

My in-laws like him. They also think Obama is a' mooslim'. People are idiots.

• Stephanie329
    January 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    I have a couple family members that worship him and Ann Coulter.

Just ugh.
  • Whaaaaaa....O.o
    January 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    Sigh
  • lga1965
    by lga1965
    January 7, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I am suspicious of people who like Rush or Mann Coulter. They can't be decent people if they like them and like what they say.

• glitterteaz
    January 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Brainless twits always follow the louder brainless twits. That is why.

• Stephanie329
    January 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    Same here. Those two say vile things. That they have a fan base is frightening.

Quoting lga1965:

I am suspicious of people who like Rush or Mann Coulter. They can't be decent people if they like them and like what they say.

• Stephanie329
    January 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    Do you agree with what Rush puts out there? If so, do you think the post misrepresents him?

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

Sigh
  • LindaClement
    January 7, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone knows this asses' name.

• mandaday
    January 7, 2013 at 10:05 PM
    I listen. I don't like him, but I listen. Where is the fun in listening to a radio program if you agree with everything they say. Rush pisses me off. That's the point.
  • Veni.Vidi.Vici.
    January 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I think less of people who admittedly like Rush.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN