Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Dee0886
Teens get small time for animal cruelty
by Dee0886
January 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM

When are people going to realize that fines and short jail terms aren't enough. This is a huge indicator that someone has no value for a life and will eventually move on to people. 

http://www.takepart.com/article/2012/12/30/will-jack-russell-puppy-finally-inspire-ny-get-tough-about-animal-abuse?cmpid=tp-ad-outbrain-general

Replies

• lizzielouaf
    January 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

There was recently an incident with a college student near me that was going to shelters and getting kittens to bring them home and torture them. He got a slap on the wrist and some fines. Abuse to any living thing that is of lesser size and strength is the work of a truly disturbed mentally ill mind. I don't just think they deserve jail time but also some serious analysis and therapy.

• Bigmetalchicken
    January 3, 2013 at 1:07 PM

We had an incident last year where a group of assholes set a dog on fire and tried to hang her like a pinata. 'Community leaders' came out and bitched about the fact that the guys were arrested, and one of them actually had the nerve to say, "This shows that we value the life of a mere animal over the future of our young black men."

Um, no asshole.  I value the life of a defenseless creature over the life of a sadistic monster that employs mob mentality to torture something small and helpless.

Although I shouldn't be surprised. It happened in the same city where the idiot mayor gave Micheal Vick the key to the city.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts