Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
mcr17
PSY apologizes for anti American lyrics
by mcr17
December 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Do you think he really should have to?

I don't think he should. He was angry about the US being in his country so he did a song about it. He shouldn't have to apologize,whether it's sincere or not

Replies

• Woodbabe
    December 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I honestly really don't care..and yeah its manufactored outrage! :)

Quoting Arroree:

Hold up, are people seriously pitching a fit over something he said over 6 years ago??? This "controversy" is ridiculous, talk about manufactured outrage.

• BoysManDog
    December 10, 2012 at 12:15 PM

He can say what he likes  thanks to Americans who fought and died to prevent his home country from being taken over by the NORKS.  In fact, he can also thank the Americans who are still THERE protecting him from the NORKS.  And he can thank Obama for inviting him to his Christmas party and bowing to him. 

• FromAtoZ
    December 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Quoting Arroree:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Is that dude who sings that annoying song in Korean?  

I do not care what he has to say or what he thinks.

But I will say this, the thought crossed my mind that he is 'sorry' while banking in the American dollar.

How is he "banking in the American Dollar"? He's a Korean star, the only reason anyone in America even knows he exists is because he had a KOREAN music video go viral here. He didn't get so much as a single American penny for that. He didn't ask for any American money or fame. He can't help that this happened over 6 years after he spoke out against America.

Have you never been sorry about something you said or did over 6 years ago?

You are right, he didn't ask for Americans to take his 'song' and go wild with it.  

I just don't really care what he has to say, then or now.  He just isn't relevant in my life. *shrug*

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN