Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
nb34
Israeli cats and dogs!
by nb34
November 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Now children are dying in Gaza but let's worry about pet owners in Israel. Who was saying Israelis care about children?

Replies

• nb34
    by nb34
    November 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM

BUMP!

• muslimahpj
    November 19, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I heard about this on the news just a little bit ago. smh

• gludwig2000
    November 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM

This is sickening. I mean, I love my pets, but to worry about them over a human life?

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    November 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM

o.O

• muslimahpj
    November 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Dont you love the last two comments? Good grief

• stormcris
    November 20, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Wow

• Shaylyn318
    November 20, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Is anyone really surprised? I have noticed more and more people putting pets before kids. Just look around CM, it's everywhere.

• SEEKEROFSHELLS
    November 20, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Are you writing for the Onion? 

• sneffy014
    November 20, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Of course Israel cares about children! Once again all in the spin. This woman is a reporter for the Jerusalem Post who covers a variety of topics. The same type of reporter who may cover entertainment issues here in the US and not World News. Here is a link directly to her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/SharonUdasin

Also, here is a statement she wrote on her Facebook Page:

All: I report on animal issues as one of my many beats. This doesn't trivialize the danger humans are in. Other reporters are covering that.

Here in the US we have many issues going on, a Fiscal Cliff, Benghazi hearings, aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, rise in AIDS related deaths, Meningitis outbreak.......I could go on and on. I don't see anyone criticising reporters here for talking about Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes, The Kardashians or the Basketball Strike to name a few of the "fluff" items that get reported on as well as major issues.

• Paperfishies
    November 20, 2012 at 8:16 AM
    Yup. Ridiculous. I don't understand charities for animals either, with all the needy people in the world.

Quoting Shaylyn318:

Is anyone really surprised? I have noticed more and more people putting pets before kids. Just look around CM, it's everywhere.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts