Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Euphoric
Wally world poll.
November 18, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Dou you shop at Walmart?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 61% - Yes
  2. 29% - No
  3. 8% - Other answer.

Replies

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    November 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM

No.. I used to work there.. and from what I have seen come in on trucks for three different stores.. I will never shop there.

Not to mention, the company treats their employees like shit. Sam Walton must be rolling in his grave

• jlo1313
    by jlo1313
    November 18, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I am forced to buy three items from there, two of those are my prescriptions, the other is laundry detergent I cannot find anywhere else in my area and its one of the few things that doesn't make me break out.

• Mommy_of_Riley
    Jes
    November 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    I try not to. I chose Target or the Commissary.
  • NWP
    by NWP
    November 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I do occasionally but I don't like it. I "justify" it by understanding that in my adopted hometown of Northwest Arkansas, shopping there IS supporting the local business. LOL.

I have a hate/love relationships with Wal-Mart...actually made a post about that a year ago on this very board.

• Veni.Vidi.Vici.
    November 18, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I have in the past. I don't any longer. My husband still buys his ammo there.

• stringtheory
    November 18, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    I can't say no, because I do ob very rare occasions. I try to go to kmart instead when it comes to car batteries, but sometimes Walmart has the only cheap auto parts I need because I have an older vehicle.
  • Luv.My.Kidz
    November 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart in 7 years

• annabl1970
    November 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I shop in Costco

• OHgirlinCA
    November 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    No! I freaking HATE Walmart! The employees are rude and I'm ready to smack somebody every time I go in. I will only go if I absolutely have to.
  • andiemomo3
    November 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM

No.  I have great dislike for the corporation as a whole.  I don't remember the last time I went into a WalMart.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN