Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Woodbabe
Deep Fried...WHAT?
November 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Yeah...if I didn't have Celiacs I'd be eating my computer screen....what is YOUR favorite deep fried nasty treat?

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/20107237/bakery-makes-donuts-injected-with-liquor-flavors

A new kind of adult treat is being whipped up at one Chicago bakery.

These deep fried donuts are injected with different jelly and liquor flavors.

The owners say the donuts are legal because they cook the fillings to eliminate the alcohol while still leaving the strong flavors behind.

Replies

• jlo1313
    by jlo1313
    November 15, 2012 at 9:29 PM

I just said "fuck clean eating, I am getting a donut when I land at O Hare"  SO just gave me the blankest blank stare ever!

• motha2daDuchess
    November 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM

a deep fried snickers was the only thing I had ever tried of the fair foods and it is the BOMB

• SEEKEROFSHELLS
    November 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Deep fried twinkies with a chocolate drizzle. My kids ordered them. I had on forkful, it was heaven.

• andiemomo3
    November 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I haven't tried a lot of the deep fried stuff.  Though, being inTennessee, we have it all!  Fried green tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms and squash are still my supreme favorites!!

• norahsmommy
    November 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
    I make my own gf cake doughnuts. Super yummy ;)
  • momof31995
    November 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    Deep fried ice cream. They used to have it at a Mexican place called chi chis years ago.

On the flipside I saw deep fried butter on TV and the only thing that came to mind was heart attack on a stick!!!
  • momof31995
    November 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
    I love fried green tomatoes.

Quoting andiemomo3:

I haven't tried a lot of the deep fried stuff.  Though, being inTennessee, we have it all!  Fried green tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms and squash are still my supreme favorites!!

• Woodbabe
    November 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Quoting jlo1313:

I just said "fuck clean eating, I am getting a donut when I land at O Hare"  SO just gave me the blankest blank stare ever!

Some things are worth dying for... lol

• Woodbabe
    November 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM

*DROOL*

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

a deep fried snickers was the only thing I had ever tried of the fair foods and it is the BOMB

• Woodbabe
    November 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I'd lick that. Then I'd get to finish it while everyone else looked grossed out.

Quoting SEEKEROFSHELLS:

Deep fried twinkies with a chocolate drizzle. My kids ordered them. I had on forkful, it was heaven.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN