Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
IhartU
MY NAME IS PALESTINE
by IhartU
November 15, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Found this on Facebook:

MY NAME IS PALESTINE, I have been under occupation since 1948. Since then, my people have been killed everyday. From unborn children being ripped out of pregnant women, to the elders being dragged out of their homes, beaten up brutally, knocked down on their knees and lined up to be killed. Mothers lose their children everyday, wives are left widowed and children are left orphans. My people live in fear everyday, knowing that any minute, their front door will be kicked down by Israeli soldiers and will be shot down one by one. Knowing that their children, mothers and fathers may never return home due to being killed by the Zionists.

My children are seen as terrorists because they throw stones at the Zionists tanks and drones. The media has made me look like a terrorist state and my people as the enemy. The media makes Zionists look like the victim. The media makes it look okay for an illegal state under the International Law to take over the home of innocents.

My name is Palestine. I exist. My people exist. And though I don't exist in the media's and Zionists eyes, though I don't exist on the map, I exist in the heart of millions around the world..

Replies

• muslimah
    November 16, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Quoting nb34:

Really? A few years ago I met three Israeilis in a foreign language program oversees who were vehemently against Israeili treeatment of Palestinians. They in fact were not Zionists. But they were born and raised in Israeil.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting nb34:

Yes, they are many Israeilis and Jews that are agianst the atrocities the Israeili government commits agianst Palestinians. I know quite a few of them personally in fact. There are people who see the wrong and just can not go along with, on both sides.

Quoting 1Giovanni:

When the Jewish people going on the side of Palestine people then I start wondering what really going on over there. I have heard many speeches that Jewish people are talking about how the Zionist government is doing to the Palestinian it makes their stomach turn. I even had a friend that was in Israel for awhile, he is Jewish, and it made him sick what was going on there.

This is when I started to look at this more carefully, because if their own people is against what they are doing then something is right.

I know many Jews who are not Zionist and are appalled with the treatment of the Palestinians but I only know one who is an israeli. Every other israeli I have ever met is a Zionist.

Well I have only personally met one. Although I hear things are changing with the younger generation.

• 12hellokitty
    November 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM

• mishamama
    November 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=918_1352982373

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8kAyqbKwd1o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8kAyqbKwd1o%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Poor defenseless israel, even with Iron domes and help from the US they cant fight off a few bottle rockets.

*sarcsasm*

My sources, credible news and family in Palestine, my dads family being kicked out of their home in the 1960s because it wasnt "rightfully theirs".
    My aunt who was beat up and had to hide her children in kitchen closets because her home was raided by israeli soldiers, the reason? because she was "harboring terrorists" , ONLY HER AND HER CHILDREN WERE HOME.
  • nb34
    by nb34
    November 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Yes, I think that's the thing, the younger generation are not as emotionally attached to the idea of Zionism as their parents were.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting nb34:

Really? A few years ago I met three Israeilis in a foreign language program oversees who were vehemently against Israeili treeatment of Palestinians. They in fact were not Zionists. But they were born and raised in Israeil.

Quoting muslimah:

Quoting nb34:

Yes, they are many Israeilis and Jews that are agianst the atrocities the Israeili government commits agianst Palestinians. I know quite a few of them personally in fact. There are people who see the wrong and just can not go along with, on both sides.

Quoting 1Giovanni:

When the Jewish people going on the side of Palestine people then I start wondering what really going on over there. I have heard many speeches that Jewish people are talking about how the Zionist government is doing to the Palestinian it makes their stomach turn. I even had a friend that was in Israel for awhile, he is Jewish, and it made him sick what was going on there.

This is when I started to look at this more carefully, because if their own people is against what they are doing then something is right.

I know many Jews who are not Zionist and are appalled with the treatment of the Palestinians but I only know one who is an israeli. Every other israeli I have ever met is a Zionist.

Well I have only personally met one. Although I hear things are changing with the younger generation.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts