Aslen
Well damn! I wanna be black or latino too
by Aslen
November 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Then I could have gotten a present from Obama! He gave gifts to blacks and latinos, but forgot about the white people.

Really romney? If that were true, why did you concede ao early?

Replies

• tiffyhamm
    November 15, 2012 at 8:01 AM

All I got was bumper stickers and yard signs.  I can give you a button though, I've got tons of those. 

• _Kissy_
    by _Kissy_
    November 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
    I got pins, magnets, yard signs and a head of the state dildo. I bought them though.

Lol
  • mikiemom
    November 15, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    SMDH - this is probably one of the most ignorant things I've seen this poster write
  • Stephanie329
    November 15, 2012 at 8:19 AM
    What in the hell are you talking about?

Wait, you don't know. I just realized who posted this.
  • MomTiara19
    November 15, 2012 at 8:24 AM

LMAO

I am black and I am still waiting for my goodies??

I will have to tell my white husband that Romney said being married to me came with more benefits than he bargained for:)

• romalove
    November 15, 2012 at 8:37 AM

This is America, the land of opportunity, where anyone can be anything to which they set their mind.

Go forth, grasshopper, and be the change you wish to see....

• momsince1989
    November 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I got a free bumper sticker well it really wasn't free I had to contribute money to the campaign:) Romney is a whiny B

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    November 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
    Actually Romney alleged it on The Today Show. If I werent mobile id post the link.

Quoting mikiemom:

SMDH - this is probably one of the most ignorant things I've seen this poster write

• maria1613
    November 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
    I'm hispanic and I didn't get anything.... maaybe it got lost in the mail?
  • Aslen
    by Aslen
    November 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM
    Exactly! Hell, im white and voted for him. I think its racist I didnt get a present from the potus lmao

Quoting MomTiara19:

LMAO

I am black and I am still waiting for my goodies??

I will have to tell my white husband that Romney said being married to me came with more benefits than he bargained for:)