gammie
Congressman Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress
by gammie
November 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM

A great speech!

Replies

• Donna6503
    November 17, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    Actually I didn't say, anything about the GOP saying any of this stuff, I said Ron Paul had to deal with this stuff.

As for Mark Levin, I don't know what he talks about because I don't listen to him (or other right wing wackos) The stuff being said about Ron Paul is just general knowledge; still, I understand, there are some on the right (and left too) that believes we should end all foreign aid .... That doesn't make Ron Paul a good person because some people agree with him on certain issues.

Quoting gammie:

OMG even the Republican Party in 2008 said it was a lie.

Talk show host Mark Lavin was the only one saying this because RP does not believe in sending money to other country's when are broke. 

You should be smarter than this!!

Quoting Donna6503:

Trust me no normal person will believe your lies.

What I stated was just the stuff Ron Paul had to deal with in the 2012 GOP primary. His basic answer was, "I didn't know that stuff was in my very own newsletter." So I was actually being fair in not stating his bigger problems in which is truly more troubling.

As for your other reply nothing is stated so I don't no how to reply to you there, sorry

Quoting gammie:

I Like this quote I dislike this quote

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. 

Quoting Donna6503:

First oft, what the heck is a "Consisitution," at first; I thought it was a typo, but, later on you write "unconsisitution" so I don't think it is a typo. Well lets assume you meant "constitution" as in the United States Constitution.

Can you name one major person in either the Republican or Democratic Party, that ever announced, "I'm against the US Constitution, vote for me."

He may have helped people of mixed race, but he also made public announcement that he was proud to have never serve a Jew. In fact. When the known racist David Duke run for governor of Louisiana, Dr Paul was the only national republican to endorse David KKK Duke.

Dr Paul, has written extensively on how "Jews" are ruining this country because of their ownership of the FED.

Your others sentences don't make he isn't a neocon but killing for power. Really, do you mean he doesn't support unwarranted killings? Ok, that's nice; but, in Rwanda where 700,000 thousand people were killed (genocide) there both liberal (not really known as neocons) and conservatives agreed we should stop these unwarranted killings Dr Paul said it should continue ... For whatever reasons, he supported killings so someone could get power.

In the end, just because he talks with Alex Jones doesn't mean he is an honest man.

So yes, he is a disgrace to all Americans ... so I guess you're a disgrace too, for supporting this Dr Paul.

Quoting gammie:

Ron Paul took a oath to protect the Consisitution and he has stuck to it. Mean while other congress man have said everything they do is unconsistutional and they the court work it out.

When he worked in a hospital he paid for some of the poor who could not get care and would not get care because they where a mix race. 

Just because he is not a neocons, believes in  protecting our country but killing for power.

He does not believe in printing and borrowing money to send to other countries.

He believe in helping the American people first.

Ron Paul  is a honest man and you call him a disgrace?

We had a chance to have a great president. Like Ronald Reagan he was also hated by people who were easyly fooled by media and now he is considered a great president. 

Look in a mirror next time you call anyone a disgrace. 

WWGD he would of voted for a is honest man. People who tell the truth are not liked very much.

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

Ron Paul is a disgrace to anyone who loves this country.

• gammie
    by gammie
    November 17, 2012 at 3:38 PM

You and sweets (a big Obama supporter) are the only ones that fell for these lies. Nothing more That I can say, but time will pove me right. 

Quoting Donna6503:

Actually I didn't say, anything about the GOP saying any of this stuff, I said Ron Paul had to deal with this stuff.

As for Mark Levin, I don't know what he talks about because I don't listen to him (or other right wing wackos) The stuff being said about Ron Paul is just general knowledge; still, I understand, there are some on the right (and left too) that believes we should end all foreign aid .... That doesn't make Ron Paul a good person because some people agree with him on certain issues.

Quoting gammie:

Talk show host Mark Lavin was the only one saying this because RP does not believe in sending money to other country's when are broke. 

Quoting Donna6503:

What I stated was just the stuff Ron Paul had to deal with in the 2012 GOP primary. His basic answer was, "I didn't know that stuff was in my very own newsletter." So I was actually being fair in not stating his bigger problems in which is truly more troubling.

As for your other reply nothing is stated so I don't no how to reply to you there, sorry

Quoting gammie:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. 

Quoting Donna6503:

First oft, what the heck is a "Consisitution," at first; I thought it was a typo, but, later on you write "unconsisitution" so I don't think it is a typo. Well lets assume you meant "constitution" as in the United States Constitution.

Can you name one major person in either the Republican or Democratic Party, that ever announced, "I'm against the US Constitution, vote for me."

He may have helped people of mixed race, but he also made public announcement that he was proud to have never serve a Jew. In fact. When the known racist David Duke run for governor of Louisiana, Dr Paul was the only national republican to endorse David KKK Duke.

Dr Paul, has written extensively on how "Jews" are ruining this country because of their ownership of the FED.

Your others sentences don't make he isn't a neocon but killing for power. Really, do you mean he doesn't support unwarranted killings? Ok, that's nice; but, in Rwanda where 700,000 thousand people were killed (genocide) there both liberal (not really known as neocons) and conservatives agreed we should stop these unwarranted killings Dr Paul said it should continue ... For whatever reasons, he supported killings so someone could get power.

In the end, just because he talks with Alex Jones doesn't mean he is an honest man.

So yes, he is a disgrace to all Americans ... so I guess you're a disgrace too, for supporting this Dr Paul.

Quoting gammie:

Ron Paul took a oath to protect the Consisitution and he has stuck to it. Mean while other congress man have said everything they do is unconsistutional and they the court work it out.

When he worked in a hospital he paid for some of the poor who could not get care and would not get care because they where a mix race. 

Just because he is not a neocons, believes in  protecting our country but killing for power.

We had a chance to have a great president. Like Ronald Reagan he was also hated by people who were easyly fooled by media and now he is considered a great president. 

WWGD he would of voted for a is honest man. People who tell the truth are not liked very much.

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

• Donna6503
    November 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM
    These aren't lies.

One, these statements are all found in Ron Paul's newsletters, during the 90s.

Ron Paul has admitted they are indeed in his newsletters. Ron Paul has never recanted nor has he ever said, "They were wrong or misquoted." He hasn't distance himself from these newsletters except by saying, he didn't write 'em nor did he know they were on there, his own newsletter.

Now, if you want to bury your head in the sand, be my guess; still, it doesn't change the fact nor can it be dismiss because Sweet and I, happens to be on the left of the political spectrum.

Quoting gammie:

You and sweets (a big Obama supporter) are the only ones that fell for these lies. Nothing more That I can say, but time will pove me right. 

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

• gammie
    by gammie
    November 17, 2012 at 5:19 PM

He was in charge of the economic part of the news letters  that is how he made money. I sent sweets all the prove when she kept putting up these lies.

You were lied too, its your job to do the research and not rely on people who are lying so  their candidate  looks good. 

People who voted for the second worst president in our history just tells me you are easily fooled. I can't help you see if you choose to be blind.

Quoting Donna6503:

These aren't lies.

Ron Paul has admitted they are indeed in his newsletters. Ron Paul has never recanted nor has he ever said, "They were wrong or misquoted." He hasn't distance himself from these newsletters except by saying, he didn't write 'em nor did he know they were on there, his own newsletter.

Now, if you want to bury your head in the sand, be my guess; still, it doesn't change the fact nor can it be dismiss because Sweet and I, happens to be on the left of the political spectrum.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

• Donna6503
    November 17, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    So let me get this straight a guy who is in charge of his own newsletter, doesn't even read his own newsletter nor does he cares what inside his own newsletter.

One, we are suppose to believe that and also; he has never recanted any of those newsletter ... Never!

Sorry, keep your head in the sand if you like, still it doesn't change the facts.

Quoting gammie:

He was in charge of the economic part of the news letters  that is how he made money. I sent sweets all the prove when she kept putting up these lies.

You were lied too, its your job to do the research and not rely on people who are lying so  their candidate  looks good. 

People who voted for the second worst president in our history just tells me you are easily fooled. I can't help you see if you choose to be blind.

Quoting Donna6503:

These aren't lies.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

• gammie
    by gammie
    November 17, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    Dr. Paul sent his info to another state, he was not in a office were he can see what was going on. And he did apologize for not reading the finish product. He trusted the people he left in charge. Like I said the was brought out by the Rep. and also the Dem.s party and was proven he was innocent .

Quoting Donna6503:

So let me get this straight a guy who is in charge of his own newsletter, doesn't even read his own newsletter nor does he cares what inside his own newsletter.

One, we are suppose to believe that and also; he has never recanted any of those newsletter ... Never!

Sorry, keep your head in the sand if you like, still it doesn't change the facts.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

These aren't lies.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Donna6503:

Has he stop talking yet?

• jo1570
    by jo1570
    November 21, 2012 at 6:47 AM

One thing about Ron Paul is he says it like it is.  Never deviates from his beleifs  - doesn't talk out of both sides of his mouth.  His voting record proves that.  He is so different from ALL our other politicians.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts