skyelyns_mommie
holy crap ill admit i didnt think it was real but
November 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM
I'm reading a story on aol right now that tx has qualified to secession. I'll admit I did not think it would happen and this would all fizzle out but now I'm not so sure.... Holy hell man and my state wants to secession to!!! Tx has over 81000 signatures!!

Replies

• smurfbitebug
    November 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM
    I would definitely chuckle

Quoting ashellbell:

Texas will be taken back by Mexico if they did. That would kind of make me laugh.
  • LindaClement
    November 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Bye-bye.

Have fun!

wave

• EmilysMom2010
    November 14, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    This isn't even an issue. And its not the states. Its citizens.
  • junebaby11
    November 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM
    Im so glad im,not in usa i dont think anyone is fit for presidency
  • Joqui
    by Joqui
    November 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM

excuse my ignorance but your opinion on the subject at hand has completely gone over my head.  Do you think Texas should secede or no?

Quoting mustbeGRACE:

Not only is your president not legitimate,  most of the government is corrupt.

• junebaby11
    November 14, 2012 at 12:33 PM
    Im going to laugh if more states do this
  • sweet-a-kins
    November 14, 2012 at 12:38 PM

me too...

Quoting ashellbell:

Texas will be taken back by Mexico if they did. That would kind of make me laugh.

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    November 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM
    Feel free to leave the union, folks, but you're not taking the land. Well, maybe a strip by the Rio Grande so Mexico won't have to go far to annex you.
  • babie113
    November 14, 2012 at 12:47 PM

yup

Quoting ashellbell:

• blackcat1o2
    November 14, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Texas already has a constituion, and a huge portion of the US Military comes from Texas. We have a lot of trained retired military, as well as other forces. Also, a lot of the military equipment is made in Texas. It's not an unfamiliar sight to be stuck waiting for a train to pass loaded down with military vehicles. I don't really have an opinion either way on the issue, but I'm just putting it out there. It's not an impossibility.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Well they better come up with a military quick before some country invades and make them their b****. 

Quoting Joqui:

ok ... hypothetically speaking... if Texas manages to leave the union... would they lose all American rights? would they have to start over and start their own constitution? I do believe they are economically able to maintain themselves BUT we depend on a lot of federal money for schools, roads TOLL ROADS, safety, etc. I don't think these people are thinking about it all the way through I just would like to know their theory. If you secede, now what? What "RIGHTS" do you have? Because the beauty of being American is being born with certain inalienable rights, you are practically telling the people of Texas to give up these rights and "come up" with new ones? or am I mistaken?