Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Arroree
Frustrating Pregnancy Test Question
by Arroree
November 10, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Ok so this is an irritation for me since it should be a no brainer but it turns out it isn't as simple as i used to think.  So here goes.

When i tested for my first son the home test showed very VERY fast and clear that it was positive, two very dark lines for pregnant, yet when i had my doc do the blood test it showed negative and i didn't show positive until almost 3 weeks later on my blood test.

When i tested with my younger son the test showed negative for over an hour before a faint line showed for positive, and when i say faint i mean so faint it was almost invisible. So i went to my doc and she did the blood test and it was positive, so yay preggers.

So here's my problem. I tested two mornings ago since i've been feeling nauseated and just blah lately and threw up the other night *i NEVER throw up when not preg*  but it came up negative so i tossed it in the trash. The trash can knocked over earlier and as i was picking it up i noticed a very faint positive line now on the test.  At first i thought, nah, it's been too long to be accurate *the directions always say not to check after certain hours etc*  yet when i looked it up online all the info is conflicting. Some info says no way, don't trust it and other info says it will never show a positive line if there's no preg hormones to make it react. 

Anyone have any experience with this???

Replies

• _Kissy_
    by _Kissy_
    November 16, 2012 at 10:02 PM

No pregnancy detected

Our remote testing didn't detect any apparent signs of pregnancy. Because there is always a small margin of error during remote testing operations,we strongly recommend that you verify the results with a re-test. To do this, click the "Re-Test" button below.

YAY!!!!!!

• stacymomof2
    November 16, 2012 at 10:19 PM

LOL!  I am pregnant with a 15lb 6oz baby girl.  The Father?

Online Pregnancy Test: The Daddy Is . . .

Boss Hogg
  • andiemomo3
    November 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I'm having a 16 lb baby girl with Bill Clinton.  Well then.

• stacymomof2
    November 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM

lol.  Why are all the babies so big?

Quoting andiemomo3:

• SEEKEROFSHELLS
    November 16, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Your lying because " He did not have sex with that woman!" LOL

Quoting andiemomo3:

• sneffy014
    November 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM

That kind of thing happened to me with my daughter. The test was negative and I accidently left it on the sink without throwing it out. We had gone out for a while and when I came back home and went into the bathroom, it had a faint positive line on it. I sent my husband out immediately to get some fresh tests. Guess what......I was pregnant!!

• punky3175
    November 16, 2012 at 11:37 PM
    I'm having a 13 lb baby boy with brown hair and hazel eyes. And the father? None other than Fabio. Considering it's been a year and half since there's been any sex for me, I'm calling into question the reliability of this site.

Woody - you has some splainin' to do!
  • punky3175
    November 16, 2012 at 11:40 PM
    HEY! I'm carrying his he's such a man whore!

*shrugs* I'd much rather share a baby daddy with you than some other people.

Quoting NWP:

Bahahahhaaaaa! Apparently, when I questioned Bill O'Reilly as my baby daddy, the truth came out...My 46 year old body is carrying Fabio's child. LOL

Quoting Woodbabe:

I never ever tested positive on a pee test with either pregnancy! 

*shify eyes*

Since it's CM I feel obligated to refer your pregnancy question to this expert site:

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

• punky3175
    November 16, 2012 at 11:41 PM
    Ok - he's a total whore. There are at least three of us.

Quoting Euphoric:

I'm apparently having a 15 pound 9 ounce boy with Fabio 0_0

• amberklo
    November 16, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    i have grad a digital clear blur 5days soon pregnant not pregnanf soo worth it.It can test all.the way down to 25hcg levels.I fpunf out i was pregnant 3days before.my missed period

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN