JanetMonroe1991
Obama is back in office. Can we stop the hate now?
November 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I aim this at everyone that hates Obama because hes Obama (which is a lot of people). You are not getting him out of office which is what the last couple of years have been focused. So can we focus on rebuilding the nation now please? 

Replies

• mikiemom
    November 7, 2012 at 5:23 AM

apparently not.

• AMBG825
    by AMBG825
    November 7, 2012 at 5:25 AM

You are directing your post at the wrong people. I woke up this morning and see no "oh shit there goes the neighborhood because Obama was reelected" posts. Not a single boo hoo Romney lost post.

I have seen 8 different posts from Obama supporters insulting everyone who didn't vote for Obama.

That says it all right there.

• katy_kay08
    November 7, 2012 at 5:33 AM

LOL...based on some of the status updates I'm reading from my conservative friends I don't see them putting their angry eyes away anytime soon. 

• YepYeah
    by YepYeah
    November 7, 2012 at 5:59 AM

What about those who only voted for Obama because he was black.  Don't care about the issues or speeches only voted based on skin color.

Quoting Godgaveme4:

Ah yes, the if you did not vote for obama it is because he is black.  I was wondering when that was going to creep up.

• Sisteract
    November 7, 2012 at 6:03 AM

You have measurable proof of this?

Quoting YepYeah:

What about those who only voted for Obama because he was black.  Don't care about the issues or speeches only voted based on skin color.

Quoting Godgaveme4:

Ah yes, the if you did not vote for obama it is because he is black.  I was wondering when that was going to creep up.

• YepYeah
    by YepYeah
    November 7, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Was watching local news interview people at various election watching events in which the people interviewed said "I don't care about the issues, I only voted for Obama because he is black like me"

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Godgaveme4:

• Sisteract
    November 7, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Well, I suppose this is akin to voting soley on a social issue or my party only or how about only on one's own pocketbook? 

Everyone has their buzz issue-

Quoting YepYeah:

Was watching local news interview people at various election watching events in which the people interviewed said "I don't care about the issues, I only voted for Obama because he is black like me"

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Godgaveme4:

• YepYeah
    by YepYeah
    November 7, 2012 at 6:14 AM

But if a Romney supporter said that they only voted for him because he was white.  A shit storm would occur

Quoting Sisteract:

Well, I suppose this is akin to voting soley on a social issue or my party only or how about only on one's own pocketbook? 

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Godgaveme4:

• Sisteract
    November 7, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I hope you realize that there likely are people who voted MR  for that exact reason-

And, I doubt a SS would occur if those words were muttered.

No side is devoid of azzhats-

Quoting YepYeah:

But if a Romney supporter said that they only voted for him because he was white.  A shit storm would occur

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Godgaveme4:

• AMBG825
    by AMBG825
    November 7, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Well if you read this board yesterday that was the only reason people would vote for Romney to begin with. I seem to recall that if Obama lost it was because of racism and not the fact that half the country didn't like his policies thus far.

Quoting Sisteract:

I hope you realize that there likely are people who voted MR  for that exact reason-

And, I doubt a SS would occur if those words were muttered.

No side is devoid of azzhats-

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting YepYeah:

Quoting Godgaveme4: