JanetMonroe1991
Obama is back in office. Can we stop the hate now?
November 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I aim this at everyone that hates Obama because hes Obama (which is a lot of people). You are not getting him out of office which is what the last couple of years have been focused. So can we focus on rebuilding the nation now please? 

Replies

• shannonnigans
    November 7, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    Totally this.

Quoting NWP:

Fear is what drives the conservative mind. This is not my opinion. Many separate studies have shown this.

Quoting DSamuels:

And those who feared Romney were afraid he'd take away abortion, BC, put them back in the 1950's or was it 1940's, their food stamps, welfare benefits, and on and on. None of which was true, but the fear mongering left made some believe it.

Quoting NWP:

I agree. Unfortunately, those who fear, fear. First, they were afraid O was a sleeper cell terrorist, now they fear he is a commie. I am afraid they will always fear.

Here is to hoping the moderates find their voices now and speak up over the fear, and help lead the fearful on their side to a more secure position than the extreme edges.

Quoting frogbender:

Can we please begin trying to work with one another rather than against one another? Stuff might actually get accomplished.

• JustCJ
    by JustCJ
    November 8, 2012 at 12:28 AM

How is (or was) Romney acting? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

Uh no? Look at how Romney is acting right now. I think that says it all.

• pvtjokerus
    November 8, 2012 at 7:08 AM

And the corrupt liberal media kept perpetuating those lies. 

Quoting DSamuels:

And those who feared Romney were afraid he'd take away abortion, BC, put them back in the 1950's or was it 1940's, their food stamps, welfare benefits, and on and on. None of which was true, but the fear mongering left made some believe it.

Quoting NWP:

I agree. Unfortunately, those who fear, fear. First, they were afraid O was a sleeper cell terrorist, now they fear he is a commie. I am afraid they will always fear.

Here is to hoping the moderates find their voices now and speak up over the fear, and help lead the fearful on their side to a more secure position than the extreme edges.

Quoting frogbender:

Can we please begin trying to work with one another rather than against one another? Stuff might actually get accomplished.

• Shaylyn318
    November 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM

The hate will never stop. I already hear talk about impeachment.

• Redwall
    by Redwall
    November 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Obama will NOT be rebuilding the nation.  He's just going to add to the debt and we're already bankrupt.  Can we stop the hate?  Nope.

• Momniscient
    November 8, 2012 at 7:50 PM
    Fear is a powerful tool...

Quoting shannonnigans:

Totally this.

Quoting NWP:

Fear is what drives the conservative mind. This is not my opinion. Many separate studies have shown this.

Quoting DSamuels:

Quoting NWP:

Quoting frogbender:

• fullxbusymom
    November 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM
    Well I will never say anything to anyone about how they voted but it certainly will not change my opinion of our current president.
  • charleyd68
    November 26, 2012 at 1:24 AM

That would be nice.