Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Pema_Jampa
Put the crack pipe down...
October 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Lindsay Lohan & Romney? Actress Says Mitt's Got Her Vote, For Now

Posted:  Updated: 10/12/2012 9:55 am EDT

Lindsay Lohan has joined the likes of Stacey Dash and Hulk Hogan by telling the press she's voting for Mitt Romney.

Appearing at a promotional event, the "Liz & Dick" star said her decision came down to one issue: unemployment.

"I just think employment is really important right now," she said. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."

"It's a long story," she added, according to E! News.

This isn't the first time the troubled actress has dipped a toe in political waters. During the Democratic National Convention, Lohan had the following one-sided exchange with Barack Obama's official Twitter account:

Barack Obama
“I’ve cut taxes for those who need it: middle-class families, small businesses.”—President Obama

Lindsay Lohan
 we also need to cut them for those that are listed on Forbes as "millionaires" if they are not, you must consider that as well

Lohan frequently retweets Obama's account, so her Romney plug does seem like a new development. In any case, it's nice to see a young actress keeping up with the elections. The Lohan family found itself in the news yet again this week after a disturbing phone call was leaked by Michael Lohan, Lindsay's father. In the tape, Lindsay can be heard crying and screaming about her mother Dina's mean-spirited behavior.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/lindsay-lohan-romney-vote-employment_n_1960935.html

Replies

• Lizardannie1966
    October 12, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I'm sure Romney's thrilled to gills..... lol ;)

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    October 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Thanks train wreck, all of us Obama supporters think your the bee's knees!

• ashellbell
    October 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    Go Lindsey! Lol.
  • mikiemom
    October 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM

seriously she needs to put the crack pipe down.

• FromAtoZ
    October 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Her aligning with Romney does not surprise me in the least.

lmao

• EireLass
    October 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Of course she's concerned with Unemployment. Nobody will hire her.

• rfurlongg
    October 12, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Oh lawd...
  • rfurlongg
    October 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    Good pt.

Quoting EireLass:

• Claire-Huxtable
    October 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
    Supposedly she is supposed to be really good in the Elizabeth Taylor movie.

Quoting EireLass:

• needabreak8
    October 12, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I am for Romney- but having said that.. I really wish celebrities would keep their political opinions to themselves and just do their jobs..sing, dance, act, entertain us and look pretty..that is all we really want from you!...I don't give a flying fig which star is for voting for whom. and Lindsay is not helping at all..lol

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts