Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Pema_Jampa
Put the crack pipe down...
October 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Lindsay Lohan & Romney? Actress Says Mitt's Got Her Vote, For Now

Posted:  Updated: 10/12/2012 9:55 am EDT

Lindsay Lohan has joined the likes of Stacey Dash and Hulk Hogan by telling the press she's voting for Mitt Romney.

Appearing at a promotional event, the "Liz & Dick" star said her decision came down to one issue: unemployment.

"I just think employment is really important right now," she said. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."

"It's a long story," she added, according to E! News.

This isn't the first time the troubled actress has dipped a toe in political waters. During the Democratic National Convention, Lohan had the following one-sided exchange with Barack Obama's official Twitter account:

Barack Obama
“I’ve cut taxes for those who need it: middle-class families, small businesses.”—President Obama

Lindsay Lohan
 we also need to cut them for those that are listed on Forbes as "millionaires" if they are not, you must consider that as well

Lohan frequently retweets Obama's account, so her Romney plug does seem like a new development. In any case, it's nice to see a young actress keeping up with the elections. The Lohan family found itself in the news yet again this week after a disturbing phone call was leaked by Michael Lohan, Lindsay's father. In the tape, Lindsay can be heard crying and screaming about her mother Dina's mean-spirited behavior.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/lindsay-lohan-romney-vote-employment_n_1960935.html

Replies

• Lunarprancer
    October 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM
    Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

She's a good actress.
  • EireLass
    October 12, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Because they're both big drinkers?

Quoting Claire-Huxtable:

Supposedly she is supposed to be really good in the Elizabeth Taylor movie.
    Quoting EireLass:

Of course she's concerned with Unemployment. Nobody will hire her.

• gludwig2000
    October 12, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Sorry, but I really don't think that Lindsay Lohan should be giving out any advise right now, she has too much to fix in her own life.

• Luv.My.Kidz
    October 12, 2012 at 4:55 PM

HA.... well there goes the other 53% he did have :P

• sweet-a-kins
    October 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Well, she is unemployed...

• shannonnigans
    October 12, 2012 at 5:12 PM
    If I'm Obama's campaign manager, I've already platformed my next campaign commercial. Lots of mug shots of Lindsay! Lindsay with blow on her upper lip! Lindsay in car wreck! The list is endless!
  • Pema_Jampa
    October 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Yes please don't raise the taxes on this girl. She needs the money for blo. Priorities people!

• canadianmom1974
    October 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM
    So what's the difference between you coming on here or FB or Twitter a nd saying you support Romney, and her or any other celebrity doing it?

Is it just the number of people they can reach vs the 'average' person?

Them expressing their support doesn't affect their singing, dancing, acting, etc., it's just them using their right to free speech.

Quoting needabreak8:

I am for Romney- but having said that.. I really wish celebrities would keep their political opinions to themselves and just do their jobs..sing, dance, act, entertain us and look pretty..that is all we really want from you!...I don't give a flying fig which star is for voting for whom. and Lindsay is not helping at all..lol

• romanceparty4u
    October 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Yeah, like anyone would listen to a drugged up liquor soaked crackhead.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts