Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
FromAtoZ
Friday Fluff. It's all about the kids.
October 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Oops.  Some how I hit post before I posted any thing!

I must show off my daughter.  She had her braces taken off this past Weds.

I am asking her to smile every 5 minutes.  She will be 13 in December.

Post pix of your kids.  Also, what you are kids planning on being for Halloween??

Replies

• krysstizzle
    October 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Oy, don't remind me! I'm pretending I have at least 6 years before I have to worry about it, lol.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting krysstizzle:

My boys are going through a stage where they think it's absolutely hilarious to make the most ridiculous faces ever when taking pictures. Here are a couple from a few weeks ago at the corn maze. (with almost-nice face ;)

You're screwed.  Lock em' up now.  Oh my.  Wait till they are older and yeah well........................you are in for it, Mom. lol

• NWP
    by NWP
    October 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Those are some good lookin' boys

Quoting krysstizzle:

Oy, don't remind me! I'm pretending I have at least 6 years before I have to worry about it, lol.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting krysstizzle:

My boys are going through a stage where they think it's absolutely hilarious to make the most ridiculous faces ever when taking pictures. Here are a couple from a few weeks ago at the corn maze. (with almost-nice face ;)

You're screwed.  Lock em' up now.  Oh my.  Wait till they are older and yeah well........................you are in for it, Mom. lol

• FromAtoZ
    October 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Quoting LindaClement:

I haven't heard what my older's going to be, but a friend is making my youngest a Belle costume, and they're all going as princesses --someone's going to be Snow White, someone else will be Ariel.

I wish my girls where young again when they where all a Princess, at one time or another.

My youngest was Belle on year and she wore that costume almost every day until it no longer fit her.

She thought about being a Princess again this year but for goodness sakes, she can't make up her mind at all what she wants to be. lol

• wickedfiress
    October 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    Thanks! I can't argue with that! :)

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting wickedfiress:

It's Mustache Day at school today!

I love, love, love this!  They are so damn cute!

• stringtheory
    October 12, 2012 at 9:22 PM
    Thank you :) I couldn't convince her to wear the Pharaoh beard, though...

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting stringtheory:

Sorry about pic sizes, I'm not sure how to make 'em smaller...

Halloween for this year hasn't been decided yet. But last year, dd was Hatshepsut (not Cleopatra, she made that quite clear), the first female Pharaoh, I believe...

That is an amazing costume.

Your daughter has a classic beauty to her.

• LindaClement
    October 12, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Ha ha! My youngest will be 21 a week before Halloween!

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting LindaClement:

I haven't heard what my older's going to be, but a friend is making my youngest a Belle costume, and they're all going as princesses --someone's going to be Snow White, someone else will be Ariel.

I wish my girls where young again when they where all a Princess, at one time or another.

My youngest was Belle on year and she wore that costume almost every day until it no longer fit her.

She thought about being a Princess again this year but for goodness sakes, she can't make up her mind at all what she wants to be. lol

• BuckeyezRule
    October 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM
    Quoting FromAtoZ:

Oops.  Some how I hit post before I posted any thing!

I must show off my daughter.  She had her braces taken off this past Weds.

I am asking her to smile every 5 minutes.  She will be 13 in December.

Post pix of your kids.  Also, what you are kids planning on being for Halloween??

She is so pretty! :)
  • BuckeyezRule
    October 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM
    Good freaking luck! Lol I LOVE their hair! They are adorable! I think curly hair on boys is so stinking cute! :)

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting krysstizzle:

• Arroree
    by Arroree
    October 13, 2012 at 3:38 AM

My little guy on our new couch

My big guy on his first day of school *just ignore the basket of clean laundry there lol*

How i find my guys most nights after i put them down in their own beds. Somehow i don't think separate bedrooms are anytime in our near future for these two LOL.

• toomanypoodles
    October 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    Your daughter is beautiful. Love her new smile. My daughter will get her braces off (hopefully) in February, then we'll start on daughter #2's braces.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts