Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Moniker
Went to Target today and saw these awful bumper stickers ...
by Moniker
October 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM

"Obama sucks" and right underneath it another that read," Michelle Blows". Off to the right a third that said " Have a great day, shoot an illegal"  

It really made me gasp. I don't think I've ever seen something so vulgar and hateful advertised on someone's vehicle. Then I went into the store and as I was passing babies on my way to children's clothing, two young ladies, who I would guess were in their early 20s, stopped me and asked, how many months is a one year old. No shit, I couldn't make this up. What is up with people? 

Replies

• romalove
    October 7, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Where the heck do you shop in a Target that stocks such things???  I have a Target five minutes from my house and there are no such items to be had there.

• Nighttiger
    October 7, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I think she meant on a vehicle in the parking lot. At least, thats what I understood on the second read :)  If its in the store, Target has done a 180! :)

Quoting romalove:

Where the heck do you shop in a Target that stocks such things???  I have a Target five minutes from my house and there are no such items to be had there.

• Nighttiger
    October 7, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I've just stopped asking that question. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Quoting Moniker:

What is up with people? 

• Sisteract
    October 7, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Classless.

Attention seeking behaviors...a component of some forms of mental illness.

• romalove
    October 7, 2012 at 12:30 AM
    LOL I shouldn't read these things after a couple of drinks.

Quoting Nighttiger:

I think she meant on a vehicle in the parking lot. At least, thats what I understood on the second read :)  If its in the store, Target has done a 180! :)

Quoting romalove:

• Moniker
    by Moniker
    October 7, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Yes, the part about the stickers being "on a vehicle" followed by " then I went into the store" should have been plain enough. 

Quoting Nighttiger:

Quoting romalove:

• grandmab125
    October 7, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Quoting Moniker:

Yes, the part about the stickers being "on a vehicle" followed by " then I went into the store" should have been plain enough. 

Quoting Nighttiger:

Quoting romalove:

Of course it was plain enough.  But a lot of people on here only skim over a post, even the short ones, then jump in with stupid remarks.  By the way, what state do you live in?  I would say, off hand, that people get these things from anti-obama hate web sites.

As for the two young ladies who asked you how many months is a one year old....it's called high school drop out or the dumming down of education in the US schools.

• turtle68
    October 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Bad taste bumper stickers....and stupid people are in abundance everywhere.  I would of said to the girls there are 23months in a year...24 in a leap year :-)

• glitterteaz
    October 7, 2012 at 12:56 AM

that is a republican for ya

• anxiousschk
    October 7, 2012 at 1:29 AM

You're kidding right? 

I haven't seen any yet, but I know I saw the same type of thing but against McCain and Palin in the last election.  

Stupidity knows no party lines. 

Quoting glitterteaz:

that is a republican for ya

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts