Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Moniker
Went to Target today and saw these awful bumper stickers ...
by Moniker
October 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM

"Obama sucks" and right underneath it another that read," Michelle Blows". Off to the right a third that said " Have a great day, shoot an illegal"  

It really made me gasp. I don't think I've ever seen something so vulgar and hateful advertised on someone's vehicle. Then I went into the store and as I was passing babies on my way to children's clothing, two young ladies, who I would guess were in their early 20s, stopped me and asked, how many months is a one year old. No shit, I couldn't make this up. What is up with people? 

Replies

• Sisteract
    October 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM

LOL

Quoting Lacey14:

Typical liberal.

• fullxbusymom
    October 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

See I take that differently.  I take it as what is the avg. size of a 1yr old 12mo's, 18mo's, 24mo's etc.  Also I have done things quickly before and simply forgot something so plainly easy I look stupid.  

Heck last night I had a brain fart and actually had to ask my husband how to spell my son's middle name.  *duh*  and he is 6, how stupid did I feel.

Quoting NWP:

Of course they were...I think the point is that they didn't know how many months a one year old was.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Although I would never put it on my car, secretely I love the bumper sticker.  

As far as the girls I think ultimately they were asking how what size in Mo's clothing would you buy for a 1yr old.  

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts