Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Moniker
Went to Target today and saw these awful bumper stickers ...
by Moniker
October 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM

"Obama sucks" and right underneath it another that read," Michelle Blows". Off to the right a third that said " Have a great day, shoot an illegal"  

It really made me gasp. I don't think I've ever seen something so vulgar and hateful advertised on someone's vehicle. Then I went into the store and as I was passing babies on my way to children's clothing, two young ladies, who I would guess were in their early 20s, stopped me and asked, how many months is a one year old. No shit, I couldn't make this up. What is up with people? 

Replies

• Sisteract
    October 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM

LOL

Quoting Lacey14:

Typical liberal.

• fullxbusymom
    October 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

See I take that differently.  I take it as what is the avg. size of a 1yr old 12mo's, 18mo's, 24mo's etc.  Also I have done things quickly before and simply forgot something so plainly easy I look stupid.  

Heck last night I had a brain fart and actually had to ask my husband how to spell my son's middle name.  *duh*  and he is 6, how stupid did I feel.

Quoting NWP:

Of course they were...I think the point is that they didn't know how many months a one year old was.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Although I would never put it on my car, secretely I love the bumper sticker.  

As far as the girls I think ultimately they were asking how what size in Mo's clothing would you buy for a 1yr old.  

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN