Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Kaya529
Obama is not the worst president ever.
by Kaya529
October 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Franklin Pierce, Woodrow Wilson, and Richard Nixon were all much worse presidents.

Replies

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM
    Carter is one of my favorite presidents.

He was a one term president because he had begun to legalize weed. Everything was going well until some of the people who worked for him got caught at a coke party. You have to remember the time period he was president in.
    Quoting PestPatti:

Hmm if Carter was so good, how come he was only a one termer..  Carter and Obama suck equally.  

Quoting lga1965:

yeah right.eye rollingI guess you don't read much. Nixon's background was full of dishonesty, starting with breaking into an Office at Duke to get his final exam scores. He was in Law school. That was just  the beginning of a long career in "dirty tricks".

Carter was a good man. So is Obama. He is trying to do his best but the Repubs won't let him and the Conservatives are making up lies about him.

I am ashamed of the "new Republicans" of today. I voted Republican in 1964--Goldwater---he was the best of the Republicans. But, Nixon and Ford made me join up with the Democrats. I haven't regretted it.

Quoting motherslove82:

Nixon was a good president with a very high approval rating, until he covered up watergate.

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.

• Jynnifer292
    October 6, 2012 at 9:43 PM

It would be AWESOME if he were president.  He is anti corporate greed and actually cares about people. All the assh*le billionaires would be sure to keep him out of the White House.

Quoting Kaya529:

I am voting for someone else. I am writing in Bernie Sanders. I am determined to vote for somebody I like rather then against someone.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

I honestly don't understand how people blame Obama for the finances of this country. It was a disaster when he took over. I know what you mean though. Wouldn't it be nice if people looked past the Republican and Democratic candidates and felt as though they could actually vote for someone else without their vote being lost.

Quoting Kaya529:

I had types his name but didn't feel like dealing with the Obama vs. Bush war.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Bush was MUCH worse

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
    I just recently read about him. It is amazing how much most people don't know about him. I blame high school history classes.

Quoting mommajen32:

Woodrow Wilson was the one that came to my mind. 

• asfriend
    October 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM
    Where in the hell, did you come up with nonsense like that?

Quoting Kaya529:

He was a one term president because he had begun to legalize weed. Everything was going well until some of the people who worked for him got caught at a coke party. You have to remember the time period he was president in.
    Quoting PestPatti:

Hmm if Carter was so good, how come he was only a one termer..  Carter and Obama suck equally.  

Quoting lga1965:

yeah right.eye rollingI guess you don't read much. Nixon's background was full of dishonesty, starting with breaking into an Office at Duke to get his final exam scores. He was in Law school. That was just  the beginning of a long career in "dirty tricks".

Carter was a good man. So is Obama. He is trying to do his best but the Repubs won't let him and the Conservatives are making up lies about him.

I am ashamed of the "new Republicans" of today. I voted Republican in 1964--Goldwater---he was the best of the Republicans. But, Nixon and Ford made me join up with the Democrats. I haven't regretted it.

Quoting motherslove82:

Nixon was a good president with a very high approval rating, until he covered up watergate.

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.

• Lunarprancer
    You didn't include Carter.
  • Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    I absolutely love him. I would move to Vermont if it wasn't so freaking cold there.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

It would be AWESOME if he were president.  He is anti corporate greed and actually cares about people. All the assh*le billionaires would be sure to keep him out of the White House.

Quoting Kaya529:

I am voting for someone else. I am writing in Bernie Sanders. I am determined to vote for somebody I like rather then against someone.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

I honestly don't understand how people blame Obama for the finances of this country. It was a disaster when he took over. I know what you mean though. Wouldn't it be nice if people looked past the Republican and Democratic candidates and felt as though they could actually vote for someone else without their vote being lost.

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Bush was MUCH worse

• lga1965
    by lga1965

I like him a lot. He's a good man who tells the truth.

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Bush was MUCH worse

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM
    There are these things called books. They are items you might come across occasionally with things called pages. They have words in them. These words provide information.

Specifically it was a book about the history of Acid in America 2 college professors wrote from declassified papers they discovered in the Library of Congress. I will see if I can find the title. I read it years ago and even found the paper work in the actual Library of Congress.

Quoting asfriend:

Where in the hell, did you come up with nonsense like that?

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting PestPatti:

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting motherslove82:

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.

• Jynnifer292
    October 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM

My husband and I have gone as far as to look at land there. Our plan is to buy a piece of land and build a cobb house on it.  I am hoping it comes true. I am in Massachusetts anyway. It is a little colder there but I can suck it up. :)

Quoting Kaya529:

I absolutely love him. I would move to Vermont if it wasn't so freaking cold there.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

• Lizard_Lina
    October 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    Nice language from such a civilized lady.

Quoting steffielou_who:

Actually, the worst of my day in age was george bush.. Fucking redneck..

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN